Chapter 15

30 minutes had passed since Todoroki kissed Midoriya. The green haired boy was still in shock, not knowing what to say anymore. They were now drowning in  the Awkward silence™.  Midoriya had just finish packing all the things, he looked in Todoroki's direction, asking himself if he should go help his partner. Shoto was struggling to put the tent back into the bag that was given to them at the beginning of the trip.

"Wait, let me help you." Said Midoriya coming his way.

"I'm fine." He said, pushing harder.

"You'll just break it if you force it like that." Midoriya murmured rolling his eyes.

"Well, do it if you think it's so easy." Said Todoroki getting out of the way, pointing the bag.

"Okay." He responded.

Midoriya gently took the tent and started to insert it into the bag carefully. Letting the tent slide in, instead of pushing it, making the edge getting stuck. Izuku  closed the bag and got up with a triumphal smile. Todoroki, still with his stoic face, did a thumbs up.

"See? Wasn't so complicated is it?" Said Midoriya looking at the bag on the ground.

"It looks easy when you do it."

"Well, it was." Midoriya sighed "Sometimes...you just have to do things slowly.."

"Is that an innuendo referring to what I did earlier?" Asked Todoroki, coldly.

"N-No, I wouldn't do that on purpose, Todoroki." Responded Midoriya understanding that he was talking about the kiss. He continued with an nervous laugh. " God you're so direct sometimes."

" You hated it, right?" Said Todoroki looking away

"No! Of course not! Dont think that!" Shouted Midoriya grabbing the other boy's hand.

Todoroki face changed into surprise as he looked to his own hand into midoriya's.

"I-I'm sorry." Izuku mumbled, stepping back. " I didn't hate it...I was surprised, that's all..."

Todoroki didn't respond but finally added a little " I see"

"..."

The two were stuck into the classical short silence again.

"Todoroki-kun...Do you have feelings for me..?" Midoriya mumbled, looking down.

Shoto sighed as he grabbed Midoriya's bag from the ground to put it on his shoulders.

"I do." He responded looking at the other boy. " I do and if it's making you in anyway uncomfortable, please tell me. I'll stop. It's as simple as that."

"You do...?" Said Midoriya looking up. "Listen...I don't know how to react...I- I kinda like you too...You know...Y-You're kind and you care! It's pretty amazing..."

Todoroki's eyes opened widely as Midoriya blushing face was getting redder.

" W-Wait! Don't look at me like that it's embarrassing! " Shouted Midoriya covering his face

Izuku felt Todoroki's arm getting around him and hugging him tight.

"W-What are you doing?" Tried to say Midoriya even if he was too embarrassed to talk clearly.

"I'm happy." Simply responded the other boy softly.

Midoriya didn't respond right away, and enjoyed that little moment instead. Trying to keep his emotions inside, even though they were about to explode.

"I really enjoyed those 3 days with you." Said Todoroki, letting Modoriya leave his embrace.

"I did too." Midoriya responded with an embarrassed smile, looking away.

Todoroki sighed with a subtile smile.

"We should get going." Started to say Todoroki, ruffling Izuku's hair. " We need to find our way back to the starting point now."

Midoriya nodded to agreed and took the bag with the tent and the other little few things they had brought.

"Let's go." Said Midoriya with a big smile.

( To be continued)