Chapter 7

The two were walking slowly into the deep woods, trying to make as less sounds as possible. The atmosphere was really tense, and Midoriya didn't know if he was allowed to talk. After all, Todoroki had decided to go hunting. Izuku wasn't sure if it was a good idea...He knew they needed food, but the thought of killing an animal was painfull. He didn't want to hurt any poor animal. The look on Midoriya changed when he started imagine how they'll have to kill the poor being. It took only a second for Todoroki to notice. He stopped walking.

"You don't look alright." Murmured Todoroki.

"I-I don't?" Midoriya had an anxious laugh. " I'm sorry, the thought of killing an animal-" He didn't finish his phrase.

"You don't have to. I'll do it. Just finding something will probably take us the majority of the day. So when it'll come the time to end it, just look away." Said Todoroki, coldly.

"Okay..." Midoriya said, looking away, trying to escape the look on todoroki's face.

They walked quietly for a good couple of hours, trying to find some nutritional food.
Midoriya thought about proposing to retreat and go back to the camp many times, but Todoroki looked so determined that he never dared to ask. It was the middle of the day and the chance of finding any animals was pretty low. But it didn't stop them, until they saw it. There was a wild rabbit, running through the forest. It took only a few second for Todoroki to strike, his ice power going straight to the pray at an incredible speed.
The small animal was now stuck in a big amount of ice, only the head was peeking out. Midoriya and Todoroki ran to the little being. It was squeaking and was trying to move, but Todoroki's ice was squeezing him.
Midoriya looked away, seeing that poor animal stuck like that was making him sad.
Todoroki, in the contrary looked happy to have found food to eat.

"H-How are you going to...?" Asked Midoriya in a few mumbles.

"We could break his neck-"

"Okay, okay! Please don't say more." Shouted Midoriya, blocking his ears. "I don't even want to know..."

"Just turn around, would you?." Asked Todoroki, still looking at the rabbit.

"..." Midoriya proceeded to turn around.

____________
Hi guys,  Sweettea here, I'm  having a lot of  problems writing this fanfic 😂
Sometimes I just find this fic cute and other days cringe. Idk how to continue this fic, I feel like it well started at the beginning but now I only feel like I'm wasting it. I'm still gonna try to continue this fic don't worry, but sorry in advance if it's not as good at before. (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾ See u guys In the next chapter.