Chapter 12

The two boys were woken up by loud noises. Midoriya stood up in panic, while the noise was getting louder and stronger.

"W-What is that?!" Shouted Midoriya covering his ears.

"I don't know, but we should get out." Responded Todoroki way calmer than Izuku.

Midoriya agreed and was about to on-zip the entrance but stopped when they heard someone screaming in the distance. They looked at eachothers.

"DIEEEE!" The voice screamed.

Midoriya's eyes opened widely as he unzipped the entrance and ran outside.
Bakugo was standing next to Kirishima, only an 100 of feets away, Bakugo making random explosions going through the air. Midoriya was speechless looking at the scene and didn't even noticed Todoroki now standing behind him.

"They look like their arguing." Todoroki said with a stoic face.

Midoriya nodded in agreement.
Bakugo was indeed screaming at his partner. The red haired boy next to him, in the contrary, was looking around him, and looked lost. Bakugo was about to start screaming again until his eyes spotted the two form in the distance. His attention directly got fixed on Izuku. Midoriya felt shivers down his spine when Bakugo started heading towards them.

"DEKU!" Screamed Katsuki coming his way.