Walo

Si Abo ba yan? Sya yata? Pero bakit ganyan makatitig? Galit ba sya?

"Gigi, do you know this man?" Von asked her while pointing at Ashton.

"Huh?" Stephanie asked back with hazy eyes.

"Yes, she knows me. I'm her friend," sagot naman ni Ashton. Nagkatinginan naman sila Eman at Carlota sa narinig. Nagkibit balikat na lang sila.

"I'm asking Gigi, not you," Von snapped at Ashton. "Gigi, do you know this man?"

"What does he look like?" she hiccuped then giggled. "Are his ears red and his eyebrows furrowed? Is smoke coming out of his nose?" she giggled again. "If so, yes, I know him!" she slung an arm around Ashton's shoulder. "This...is...Abo!" she leaned into his side.

"Gigi, lasing ka ba?" Ashton whispered to her.

"Eh ano naman, Abo? It's my day off, and I'm just having some fun with Von here," she slurred.  She was about to walk towards Von, but Ashton held her wrist to keep her in place.

"Sorry po, Sir Ashton, di ko po alam na malalasing naman si Gigi eh."

"Okay lang, Lota," Ashton told the now worried Carlota.  "Nandito naman na ako eh.  Babantayan ko sya, ako na ang bahala," he smiled at his housekeeper.

"Abo, ano ba?  Pwede bang bitawan mo muna ako?  Tuturuan ko pa si Von mag-twerk eh...istorbo ka," Stephanie rolled her eyes at Ashton.

"You're not teaching him anything," he whispered into her ear.

"Don't worry, I can teach you, too," she winked at Ashton and giggled again.

"Okay, fine, teach me," hinamon ni Ashton si Stephanie.  He raised one eyebrow at her and smirked.

"You really want me to?" she smirked back and placed her hands on her hips.

"Come on...I'm waiting."

She raised an eyebrow at him and stood in front of him.  She bent down like how she'd seen in music videos.  She turned her head back at him sassily, but before she could even begin to move her hips, Enzo climbed up the bahay kubo and looked at the scene in front of him in shock.

"Bro!  Gigi!" 

Napatayo ng direcho si Stephanie.  "Hello, hijo!  Nangiistorbo ka rin ba?" she drawled sarcastically to Enzo.

"Anong nangyayari dito?" Enzo looked at his brother.

"Nakainom lang si Gigi," sagot naman ni Ashton.

"I'm just having fun here," Stephanie refilled her glass with mojito.  "Hijo?  You want some?  Ay, legal ka na ba uminom?" humagikgik sya sa sinabi nya.  Lumapit na sya kay Von at nginitian ito.  "Sorry, but our twerking lesson keep getting interrupted.  Maybe some other time?"

"Sure," Von smiled and tucked her hair behind one ear.  "You know where to find me.  Anyway, I'll just help out at the bar.  Your "friend" here looks very jealous right now," he whispered into her ear.

"Whatever," she whispered back to him, a whisper that was actually full volume because she didn't realize how loud of a drunk she was being.  "He has a girlfriend," she said angrily.

"Okay, Gigi.  I'm cutting you off after you guys finish this pitcher.  I'll talk to you later," Von gave her a hug before leaving the bahay kubo.

"Bro, I'll just get something to drink.  You want anything?" Enzo asked.

"Beer."

"Okay.  Eman?  Carlota?"

"Okay lang po kami," sagot ni Carlota.