Four

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the birds tweeting and my mind thumping and a sleeping boy on my lap.

I softly groaned and rubbed my eyes. At first, I was confused to how the fuck I had gotten there but then it all slowly came back to me. Matty, the concert, the drink, the kiss.

I bit my lip slightly as I remembered the kiss. Boy, did he have soft lips. I had only experienced a few kisses in my life but Matty's was definitely one of my favourites. He was gentle yet passionate.

I gently ran my hands through his hair. I didn't want to move him and genuinely, I didn't want to move myself.

After a while, he softly moaned "That feels really good Andi." He moved and looked up at me "Hi"

I smiled "Hi"

He sat up and kissed me on the cheek "I slept well" he smirked.

"I bet you did"

He softly groaned and leaned against me "I don't wanna move, I wanna stay here forever"

"Me too" I murmured, closing my eyes and feeling the sun on my face.

Then, abruptly breaking the silence, that stupid iPhone ringtone rang causing us both to groan loudly and scramble for our phones. It was mine ringing.

"Hello?"

"Andrea Heather Wilson, just where have you been?!" My mom used my full name, causing me to wince at her sharp tone.

"I got drunk with a friend and fell asleep in the park, sorry" I admitted. There was no use sugar coating it, she'd smell it off me when I came home.

"Get your ass home right now." She barked down the phone at me before hanging up.

I turned to Matty "I gotta go"

He hugged me "It's okay, here I'll put my number in your phone." He prised it out of my hand and typed his details in, taking a selfie.

I rolled my eyes,snatching my phone back, sending him a quick text so he'd have my number and getting up, brushing the grass off me.

"I'll see you again?" He questioned, looking up at me.

I gave a small smile "Yeah. Yeah actually you will"

He kissed me one last time "Bye Andi"

"Bye Matty"