Five

I quietly unlocked the door, hoping I'd be able to avoid my mother like the plague and get through the day without seeing her, but that plan went out the window when my face met hers the minute I entered the house.

She stood with her hands on her hips "This is your second warning Andrea. I have told you before not to stay out late and sleep under that tree"

I rolled my eyes at "Andrea" and groaned "I'm sorry"

"Get up stairs and get in the shower now. And for god's sake, wear something that isn't black, please! I'm sick of this stupid phase of yours"

"It's not a phase mom!" I groaned again, stomping up the stairs for a shower.

I ripped off my clothing and stood reluctantly in the shower, washing grass out of my hair and the smell of smoke and liquor off my body.

After the worlds quickest shower, I wrapped a towel around me and went to my room, throwing myself face down on the bed.

I found myself thinking of Matty again and I smiled. I had never met a guy like him before. He didn't mind sitting in silence with me and he seemed to understand me. He wasn't even that handsome but I like him and his extremely soft and fluffy hair.

I took out my phone and texted him. I laughed at the name he put in for himself. "Sexy Healy"

Andi :
My mother wasn't
too pleased to hear I
stayed out all night drinking.

Sexy Healy :
No ones mother
would be pleased.

Andi :
True. Did you
get back to your
hotel or whatever safely?

Sexy Healy :
I did,
I'm glad to see you
didn't get murdered.

Andi :
😂😂 How long
are you staying here for?

Sexy Healy :
3 more days, why?

Andi :
we're meeting up
for the next three days

Sexy Healy :
oh are we now?

Andi :
mmh I've to show you
all my favourite places

Sexy Healy :
Im looking forward to it

Andi :
you better be