Nine

It was late when we left the hotel, my hand intertwined in his.

His friends kept calling him but he just ignored them until I told him to answer the phone because I was sick to death of that ridiculous fucking ringtone.

I took to opportunity to text my mom while Matty demanded the person on the phone to tell him what was up and to fuck off.
I told my mom I was staying at a friend's house and after awkward questions, I told the truth and she rang me.

I groaned and Matty shot me a look. I showed him the caller ID and he smirked, making me narrow my eyes at him.

I answered the phone "Hello?"

"How long do you know him?" My mother sounded like one of those annoying fangirls on Twitter who have 34.8k tweets expressing how much they loved their idol and their ass.

"Not too long. He's really nice and sweet mom..." I trailed off, meeting Marty's eyes who gave me a look as if to disagree with my point.

"Well, just be careful...don't make me say it..."

I chucked "Say what? Use protection?"

"Uh yeah" I could practically hear her cringing.

I laughed loudly "Okay mom. Bye"

"Bye!! Have fun!"

I rolled my eyes and hung up.

"Ready to go?" Matty snickered.

"Yeah"

We stayed silent for a while until he spoke again "Use protection eh?"

I groaned, playfully pushing him "Shut up"