baehwi 》snuggle

jinyoung never openly showed his affection to daehwi, and daehwi always openly showed how much love he had for the elder boy, which annoyed jinyoung as he didn't really love daehwi in the way daehwi loved him.

he would constantly tell the boy to stop being so clingy or to leave him alone at times, but daehwi never got the hint or he ignored it quite openly. jinyoung really couldn't do anything about it on tv shows or broadcasts, so he had to deal with the young boy constantly around him.

the filming of their dorm tore jinyoung apart, as he didn't think he could pretend to enjoy daehwi's constant skinship for the entirety of filming. he thought about just ignoring the younger boy, but that wasn't going to work either.

ymc would always shut off the camera filming around seven pm so the boys could shower without any embarrassment about somebody having to edit over their naked bodies. jinyoung planned at that time to firmly tell daehwi off for the final time.

---

"hmm, daehwi," jinyoung called to the skinniest boy after the cameras were shut off while he was laying on the polished wood floor. daehwi, hearing the small faced boy's voice, happily jogged to where jinyoung was, his little eyes curling with happiness.

"there you are, hyung! you know, i wanted you to listen to a song for me, the lyrics seem like it's from me to you!"

jinyoung sat up and bit his lip, not wanting to ruin daehwi's momentary bliss or excitement at wanting to share a song. "which one is it?"

"it's in english, so i'll translate the lyrics for you. it's called vanilla twilight by a popular western artist called owl city!"

(I'm not going to put all the lyrics, just the most impactful line lol)

Though I haven't slept in two days
'Cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone
But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist deep in thought because when
I think of you I don't feel so alone

jinyoung's heart suddenly panged, knowing the hidden affection in those words from owl city, but he knew he had a short time span to tell daehwi off before cameras came back on.

"daeh-"

daehwi suddenly clapped his hands together, his cute slightly crossed eyes perhaps making him seem more youthful than he was. "hyung, i wanted you to know that you're the best hyung in my opinion! you care for me so well and i wanted to tell you thank you for being so sweet when you don't need to be, i appreciate everything you do for me. really."

jinyoung's heart sunk, he couldn't simply spit out the words he had planned out before in his mind. he couldn't even pinpoint why he was even annoyed with the cute beagle.

"da-"

"oh dang hyung," daehwi slapped himself on the side of the cheek, pouting, "you called me to tell me something right? sorry, i just felt like confessing to you, you know, in case we die anytime soon."

jinyoung sighed and stood up, pulling the thin boy into a tight hyung, annoyance evaporating after daehwi's sweet words. "never mind, daehwi. just wanted to tell you i'm happy that we got to debut together and that we're so close."

"goddamnit," sungwoon curses at the doorway of the dorm, surprising the two young boys, "another couple. why the hell am i so single?!"

---

Requested by lighteningstar1

This is obviously an extremely unrealistic chapter as Baehwi is the most real ship there will ever be after Jungki