wannaone 》month

one month after their debut. one month that had carved an impression on everyone, whether they liked produce 101 or not. one month out of the limited ones wannaone would be able to share with each other. a worldwide success, some fans may say, watching as the boys topped the charts and won awards while their hearts screamed to enjoy every single moment that wannaone was together.

nothing was to be taken for granted for true wannables - true wannables supported with their entire being, wanting nothing more than the boys to have a short but extremely successful run.

yet still, others found it necessary to waste those precious times with rumors, scandals, spreading bad name about the fandom, only loving one member, hating the rests, pointing out faults that, on any other occasion, would never become an issue.

at the source of the strength was the leader of wannaone, the one that took all the backlash to protect the kids, the one who was slowly crumbling under all the spiteful comments about him.

jisung, the one told to be to old to be debuting, untalented, ugly, lack of personality, told he should die, was asked why such a incapable person became leader of the worldwide popular boy group.

even taking those comments, jisung smiled and continued to take those comments against him as well as wannaone, not willing to let the other boys be hurt like he was.

---

1 month after debut :') I'm not ready for the rest to come.