kimbros 》contrary

yongguk snuggled into his blankets, having successfully cocooning himself in the covers. flipping over so he slept on his stomach, his pillow embraced his head gently, leaving yongguk in supreme softness that eased him to sleep in a few minutes.

after yongguk fell asleep, shihyun crept into the room, halting and staring at yongguk for a little, waiting to see movement. a few minutes had passed, and shihyun sighed happily, crawling towards yongguk, laying next to the older boy.

shihyun, who had been having troubles sleeping, usually came to yongguk and slept with the elder boy for a little, then left before yongguk could wake up and curse at him.

shihyun unfortunately didn't wake up before yongguk that particular day, so when yongguk opened his eyes, he was greeted with shihyun's chubby face only inches from his own.

shihyun's breath softly whistled, and his hands groped for yongguk's blanket, the fabric gathered in his hands and pressed closer to his body. yongguk, contrary to shihyun's expectation, unwrapped the blanket from himself, placed it over shihyun, then just snuggled back into bed, shihyun's warmth heating him up.

however when shihyun awoke with his head on yongguk's chest, the elder boy pretended to have just woke up. "shihyun, what are you doing in my bed?!"

shihyun wasn't an idiot though. "then why aren't you wrapped in your blanket?"

yongguk huffed.

---

I've been feeling 2sung recently so I might write that or Ongniel, I realized I don't have much of Ongniel at all in this book and when I do it seems low-key >.<