That bloddy Greenie

Natalie's POV
I take deep breaths. Metal screeches. Deep breath. In and out. Im in some metal box. No exit. Then it all stops. No sound. Just my heavy breath. I sit with my legs pulled up to my chest. Then a sliver of light floods the box. Then I look up to see boys looking down at you. I can see one girl but the rest are boys. A boy with dark black hair is in the front he crouches and throws down a rope. "Where the bloody hell am I?" I half whisper but it was obviously loud enough for everyone to hear. The boy who threw down the rope grins. He jumps down and offers his hand. "You are in the glade. My name is Minho....I have someone you should meet." You press your lips together and move around him and climb the rope alone. You hear some of the boys chuckle. The girl smiles even bigger. "I can tell we will get along." She smiles at Minho and raised an eyebrow then grabs my hand and leads me away. "Minho probably wants you to meet Newt...." she grins. "Who's that?" She laughs "You will see." I get to a dorm and I see a tall boy with caramel blonde hair and deep brown eyes. He is with Minho....

Newts POV
Minho runs up to me smiling. "What are you so bloody happy about you shank?" I chuckle. He doubles over out of breath and also laughing. "You....have got....to meet our new greenie! She's....oh man....you will love her." Then Teressa walks up with a girl. She has long blonde hair and she has crystal blue eyes. "Hello...you must  be our greenie...what's your name love?" She grins. "You must be Newt...My name is Natalie...can I ask...where the bloody hell are we?" I almost laugh. She has an accent like me...and she's beautiful. Something in my stomach flutters and I almost feel.....nervous....but why? "I..uh..." I chuckle "yes I'm newt and we are in the glade..."