Serious

Newts POV
Natalie walks in. All eyes are on her including mine. She is wearing a dress with sandals that go right under her knee. Her hair flows down her back. She looks beautiful. After breakfast I watch her as I work. Her and Teressa are talking having fun laughing. They are setting up for a big party tonight for the new runner Caden. There will be a fire and snacks and music, dancing....she is setting up decorations. She looks so relaxed and happy.

Natalie's POV
I see newt watching me so I walk over when he isn't looking. I cover his eyes and say "Guess who?" He laughs. "Uh I don't know Minho?" We laugh. "I'm telling him you said that." We chat for a bit and then I get back to work.

Newts POV
That night I pull on a black tight fitting t-shirt and some dark jeans and black converse. Natalie is wearing a black jumper of mine and some light wash jeans with white vans. Her hair is in a curled ponytail. She is laughing at a joke Thomas told with Teressa when I walk up. "Hey!" They all say. I laugh"Hey how's the party so far?" "It's great! Natalie did a great job!" Teressa babbles. "Oh whatever she acts like I did it alone! Teressa helped a lot." We laugh and then music starts to play. Thomas and Teressa go to dance and Natalie watches longingly. I smile "Wanna dance love?" She smiles "Yes! But I don't know if I'm any good I've never danced..,." I chuckle "I'll teach you." I pull her close and we dance. Our faces inches apart. I get lost in her eyes...

Natalie's POV
I get lost in his eyes. The song comes to and end and I kiss him. Quickly but but not too quick. We pull back and everything is silent. Clapping starts. I realize people had formed a circle around us and we had been the only dancers. Thomas and Teressa laugh at our expressions. "Well then..." I say. Newt just smiles. "I like this whole kissing thing....we should do it more often." Another song starts and we walk to a more quiet place at the party. "I like the whole kissing thing too" you smile. He looks in your eyes and pulls you close. He leans in close and when he is almost at your lips he says "I'm serious about you so if your not.....stop me now." I close the gap. I pull away. "I'm serious about you too." I whisper