Babe?

Natalie's POV
After the party ends I start to clean. People have all gone to bed only Teressa and Thomas and I are here. Then I feel a pair of arms slip around my waist. I struggle at first then I hear his voice. "Hey love it's only me." I relax into his embrace. Newt pus his face into my hair and then nuzzles his nose into the crook of my neck. He starts to help me clean and we finally finish and grunt goodnight to Thomas and Teressa and head to bed. I start to head over to the shack with Teressa but she was with Thomas. I think he is staying there now.... I stop and just watch them. They really are perfect. Newt comes behind me and rubs his hands up and down my arms. "I think....that you should just stay with me from now on.....unless you want to 3rd wheel....every. night." I chuckle. "That sounds like a plan."

Newts POV
"That sounds like a plan." She says. I turn her so she's facing me and all I do is hug her. The top of her head reaches my chin so my arms go around her shoulders and hers around my waist. We head to my room at the homestead and tumble into bed. I snake my arms around her small frame and she buries her head in my chest.
The next morning I get up around 6 and make her coffee. I don't normally do this but the coffee that is made after 6:30 is nasty and today I feel like spoiling her. I close the door and she starts to sit up, rubbing her eyes with her palms. "Good *yawn* morning babe." I look up and grin at the word babe....we aren't really officially dating yet. She realized what she said. "Oh um I'm sorry...." I smile. "Would you like me to be your 'babe'?" A smile plays on her lips and she bites them to try to hide it. She shrugs "I dunno...." I set her coffee down and walk over to the bed and lean over her. "Would this help you find an answer?" I put a hand at her waist and another behind her neck. I tilt her head up with my thumb and kiss her. Slow and passionate. I pull away slowly. "Mmm...uh y-yes I think I would like you to be my 'babe' as long as you promise to do THAT more often..." she smirks. "I think I might be able to arrange that." I kiss her again.