Just wanted to talk

Natalie's POV
I lay there in his bed smiling like an idiot. Then I get up and walk back to the shack that me and Teressa share. I pull on a white long sleeved crop top and some black jeans with white slip on vans. I pull my hair into a ponytail and walk to breakfast. I walk in and get my food but I decide to go eat in this spot I found in one of the trees.

Newts POV
She walks in. She has a white long sleeved cut off shirt and some black jeans with vans. Her hair pulled back so her full face was showing. She was beautiful. Her flat stomach golden from the sun and her cheeks rosy from the heat. She gets her food and walks out. I stand up and follow her. I don't know why I decided to do this....nor when but my legs were moving before my brain did and I couldn't be stopped.

Natalie's POV
I climb up into the tree and dangle my feet off both sides of a thick branch my back resting on the trunk. I hear leave rustling and then Newt pops up with a grin. "Found you..." he laughs. "What do you want dork?" I smile and throw a grape at him. He catches it in his mouth and straddles the branch facing me. "I dunno...just wanted to talk to you." He smiles. "Oh okay." I laugh. We sat in that tree until we absolutely had to go. We talked and I really enjoyed spending time with him.