Awake

Natalie's POV
I have a shucking boyfriend......wow. It's nice to think someone loves me like that...newt brought me coffee this morning. We get up and walk to breakfast hand in hand. Minho grins....are you....? I laugh. "Maybe." That day we got lots of questions and we got teased to death especially by Minho.

Newts POV
Me and Natalie are in the gardens. It's almost time to go in for bed. She is standing up resting her back and I come behind her and wrap my arms around her small waist. I turn her around and kiss her. Work forgotten. She moans into the kiss. That spurs me on. I pull her closer. I back her up against a tree one hand on her waist the other beside her head resting on the trunk. I kiss her for who knows how long. I love you." I whisper. "I love you more." I chuckle and look into her eyes. She doesn't know how much I really love her. All the sudden Ben comes running out like a crazy man. I thought he was going through the changing.....oh no! He lunges towards Natalie and knocks her down. She slams her head in a rock and passes out. I get Ben under control and Alby and Minho take over. I pick Natalie up bridal style and run to the Med jacks. She's in a coma. I stay by her side every minute. I hold her soft cold hand in my calloused warm one, begging, pleading for her to wake up.

Natalie's POV
My eyes flutter open. I am in the Med jack station. I pull at my memory and the last thing I remember is newt tackling Ben. I see newt. His head on my stomach sitting in a chair his hand holding mine. I squeeze his hand and his head immediately bolts up. "Natalie! I...you..." he can't seem to get his words out. He runs his hands over my cheeks a tear slips down his face. "Your awake...." I chuckle. "Yes shank I'm awake!"