What am I?

Natalie's POV
As I lay there I battle with the feelings inside. I like him a lot....I am in his bed for goodness sake he is the only one I like....like that. What if I'm jut an experiment? What is he's just seeing what it's like? I drift off to sleep

I wake up with newts arms around me. His hand on my hip the other locked with mine. I turn to look at him. He opens his eyes and smiles. "Good morning love...." he whispers. "Good morning." I get up and put on my cloths from last night. Newt hugs me before I leave. "Thank you...." he says. "For what?" He smiles "for staying with me when I needed you to. I've been having nightmares but they are gone when you're with me." I smile and kiss him on the cheek "I'll see you at breakfast."

Newts POV
I smile. I lean against the door frame and watch her walk. Thomas blocks my view. "What are you staring at lover boy?" He ruffles my hair. "Oh shut up you shank." I laugh. "Did she stay here last night?" He asks raising his eyebrows. "Yes but not like that." He grins. "You guys really like each other..." I grin. Then I frown. "What if....I'm just her 'boy toy' and I'm just easy to get to...." Thomas frowns. "What? Where is this coming from?" I sigh. "Who would love someone like me?" Thomas shakes his head "She would....Trust me man, she likes you and nobody else. I can see it." I shake my head. "I hope you're right....."

Natalie's POV
I tell Teressa about last night. She squeals "awweeeeee that's so cute!" I laugh. "Yea I guess..." she smiles. "Let me pick out your outfit!!!!" She puts me in a delicate blue sun dress with white glader sandals and lets my hair flow down my back. I look in the mirror and I actually look kinda pretty....