I have nightmares too...

Natalie's POV
He's cute and he has an accent like me! This will be fun...."So you are the only ones with that weird thing goin on with your voice...." Minho pipes up. I roll my eyes. Newt smacks him in the head. "You bloody idiot it's called an accent." I try to hide my smile playing on my lips but it doesn't work. Something is different in my stomach...my mind. I feel different from when I met these other boys....I feel a queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach like it's doing flips. I suddenly get lost in another world when he looks at me....."Natalie?" Teressa snaps in front of my eyes "Earth to Natalie...." I blink. "Oh um sorry just in thought...."

Newts POV
She is different from Teressa. Teressa is independent now but it took her 2 years to get to where she's at now. Natalie is just automatically like that. Minho told me about what she did at the box. Then he attempted to put his arm around her then she twisted his arm and he was lying flat on his back in the dirt. "Do that again and see what happens. Your not my boyfriend buddy." I grin so she only allows her boyfriend to touch her....at all....how do you be a boyfriend? I'll have to look into this boyfriend business......

Natalie's POV
I look to see newt grinning at the word boyfriend.....I've never had one but only my boyfriend or someone I am seriously considering will I allow to be that close to me. We go to get some food and I find a place to sleep. "Goodnight beautiful!" Minho tells me.
I shoot him a glare and Newt lightly punches him in the gut. "Ooof!" We chuckle and I smile at newt. Teressa pokes me in the ribs and looks between us back and forth smiling. I raise my eyebrows and newt chuckles. "Lets go to sleep before these nuts get any ideas..." I say and I pull Teressa with me. "Hold on I gotta go say goodnight to Thomas...he's my b-" she gets cut off by a boy with brown hair and dimples. "Boyfriend I am Thomas. I am her boyfriend." He smiles. He shakes my hand and starts talking with Teressa. I get in bed and immediately fall asleep. I wake up to sweat dripping down my neck and tears flowing down my face. I get up and walk around the glade. Stupid nightmares. I run into a body. "Ooof, watch where your going there love."

Newts POV
Natalie walks right into me. "Ooof, watch where your going there love." She looks up in surprise. "Oh great...sorry...." I smile "don't apologize." I realize in the dim moonlight that her face is stained with tears and she's wet with sweat. "Are you alright?" She starts to say yes but stops and she shakes her head no. I bite my lip and do what my heart tells me to do even though my mind says not to. I pull her into a hug and kiss the top of her head. She stands there for a moment then relaxes into my embrace. I let out a nervous breath I didn't know I was holding. "Would you want to...uh....talk about it? Maybe I don't know....I mean....if you want...um..." she pulls back with a weak smile. "Thanks." I take her hand. I don't know when I decided to do that....she doesn't resist. What is happening to me? I take her to my room in the homestead. I sit with my back against the wall on my bed and she nestles into my chest my arm around her. "What happened?"

Natalie's POV
I tell him about the nightmare. He has his arm around me and he is playing with my hair. Is this what a boyfriend is? I told Minho only a boyfriend could be this close. Newt is not my boyfriend but oh how I want him to be....as I finish he looks at me. His eyes carry concern but not too much that it makes me feel like a child. He rests his hand on my cheek and strokes his thumb on my cheek bone. "It will be alright I have nightmares too sometimes..."