Stay....please stay....

Newts POV
That night after Thomas and Teressa leave me and Natalie are left sitting on my bed alone. The fairy lights Natalie put in my room sparkle and I see them reflecting in Natalie's eyes. I pull out my sketch book and tell her to sit still. I sketch her face and catch her smile and how it lights up her face. Once I'm done Natalie looks at it then turns to me and kisses me. It's almost as if you could feel the love pulsing through our lips to the the other one.

Natalie's POV
My eyes widen.....I smile and we talk for a little then I decide to go to bed. But newt stops me. He wraps his arms around my waist and whispers "Stay with me tonight...." his raspy voice tingling my spine. "I have to goooo." You smile. "Make it worth it for me to stay...." he pushes me against the door and kisses me softly. "Stay..." he whispers. "Please....."

Newts POV
"Stay..." I whispered. "Please...." she bites her lip. I get her a jumper of mine and she faces away from me and undressed her back flexing as she pulls on the jumper her long legs making her look skinny. She turns and sees my staring. "What?" She laughs. "You are so beautiful...." she rolls her eyes and gets in bed. I get behind her, she shivers at my touch. I smile. I put my hand on her knees and drag it up her smooth thigh. Goosebumps rise on her legs and I grin. I let my hand rest on her bare hip right under my jumper and I nuzzle my nose in the crook of her neck. I breath in her smell. She smells like sweat and dirt  and rosemary. My other hand is over her head and she twists our fingers together. This is perfect. I am falling so hard for this girl I wouldn't know how to stop if I wanted to. I strike my thumb and then I trace circles on her stomach with my pointer finger. I.....love her.....so much.