Welcome to the ruins

Your p.o.v

I climbed up the mountain, eager to find out what was so special about this place. I had always felt drawn to it, as if though, something was calling me. I reached the top and looked up at the sky, seeing you a beautiful sunset, before noticing the giant hole in the ground. I went over to take a peek, vines spreading out from the hole. I tripped, falling for what felt like hours and blacking out along the way...

~later~

I woke up to find I was laying on a bed of golden flowers. " where... am I?". I looked up at the sky and realized it right then and there. I had fallen, and I wouldn't be able to escape. I stood up, and looked around a bit more. There was a wide, pillar entrance to a separate room. I walk through, and to my surprise find a small, single flower. It was gold, like the others, but its presence was... different. Suddenly, a face appeared on it. "Howdy! My names Flowey! Flowey the flower!". I could only stare in confusion. 'How was this possible?' I thought to myself. I remembered my history lessons of the war between monsters and humans but... it Was real? The flower broke me out of my thoughts "you're new to the underground, arentcha?". "y-yea" I stuttered, having problems talking. " well then, let me teach ya everything you need to know down here..." flowey spoke. I realized suddenly a heart was standing between me and him, with strings connected to me. "you see that heart?" I nodded. He continued " that is your soul, the very culmination of your being. This, is what keeps you alive." A menu appears in front of me, saying lv, hp, and a few buttons. Fight, Act, Item, and Mercy. " do you know what lv stands for?" flowey asks. I shake my head no. " why, LOVE of course! You can gain Love by collecting 'White Friendliness Pellets'. Want some love, don't you?" I deacided to not trust the flower. He seemed nice but there was something off about him. "are you an idiot.. run.into.the.BULLETS" He was getting frustrated. I gasped and kept dodging them, trying my best to not get hit. Suddenly, flowey yelled and ducked into the ground as a... goat lady?.. " oh my, are you hurt small child?" I shake my head no, fear preventing me from talking. She kneeled down in front of me " do not be afraid young one. My name is Toriel, caretaker of the ruins. Whats your name?" "m-my name?..." I thought for a moment. "i-I Don't remember my name..." I replied. " that's alright child. For now, come with me. I'll guide you through the cattacombs." I take her hand in mine and follow beside her.

(this is where I want you guys to figure out a name. link to a straw poll here: https://strawpoll.com/9csakehw

The winning vote will be the name for the fallen human. Ill do a couple more pages of the story before finding out the name. for now, cya guys in the next update!)