Getting Better

Sans p.o.v

y/n was able to come home earlier than expected. Whatever problem she was dealing with was gone, and now, she was smiling more than ever. Even papyrus made a comment about her energy level. As I was napping though, something happened. I had a dream, about Chara. Saying something how, the only way she awakened, started with y/n. I didn't believer her, of course. But then. it all made sense...

y/n p.o.v

I woke up, breathing heavily from a nightmare that always ended badly. I got up and ran into paps room, hugging him and crying, but unwilling to sleep. "whats wrong y/n?" he asked. I still wouldn't talk. "there there, everything will be alright tiny human." he said, comforting me. Sans bursted into the room, I jumped out of papyrus bed, seeing the flashbacks of painful memories once again. Sans looked at me with concern, but the one i saw had his determined eye glowing of blue magic, his gaster blasters behind him, and we were back in the judgement hall. I panicked. I ran past him, nearly tripping down the stairs, and out the door with no words. I heard him chasing after me, yelling "kid! wait! y/n, please! stop!" but I slammed the door behind me and ran. I could hear Sans constantly teleporting beside me, trying to stay caught up, but I wasn't gonna slow down. I ran until I made it to a bridge in the waterfall, and there loomed a monster, just under Papyrus's height. Sans was a ways back, and before he could stop it, the monster tossed me a spear and we got into a fight. I constantly spared and ran as fast as i could when I had the chance, but the monster kept catching up. Then, when I was worn from blocking all the spears, I didn't notice the yellow one right behind me...

(hey guys! Just got this finished. I know, super short. But it's the best I can do at the moment. sorry :/ ill try to update more frequently but no promises)

Sans x Reader!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara