Making Friends!

I finally made it to another huge set of doors and went through, my DETERMINATION staying fulfilled. I looked around, my hands and feet feeling numb from the cold frigid snow. I continued walking, not noticing the bushes closer to the door. As I walked, I stepped over a branch limb, careful not to break it and continue forward. About 5 steps later, I hear the branch snap. I look back quickly, but see no one behind me. "... i-is anyone there?" I stuttered, but no reply. I continued on. I heard steps behind me and quickly turned around, seeing the figure of someone but they quickly disappeared. I was starting to shake in fear, but continued on, staying determined. I got to a bridge with some sort of barricade in front of it. The footsteps are getting closer, but suddenly I heard a voice right behind me. "don't you know... how to greet... a new pal?". I slowly turn around and look to see... I didn't know what to expect. It was another human boy! "shake my hand... if you dare". I stopped myself from smiling too much and grabbed his hand. There was some sort of fart noise, and both of us ended up almost dying of laughter. "The old whoopee cushion in the hand trick. It's ALWAYS funny" The boy said, while I was still calming down. "The names Sans. What's yours?" he asked. I froze for a moment. I still had no idea what my name was. "I uhm... I can't remember" I replied. He looked sad for the moment but then smiled quickly again " Eh, you'll figure it out eventually" he said. He was somewhat taller than me, but seemed lazier. " Wanna come with me? Not all the monsters here are friendly, so, I might have to take you to my place". I only nodded my head " Alright then, follow me. I know a short-cut"

We ended up in a house, that honestly, looked, AWESOME. It was huge! But then, I heard humming. "hey paps, we got a guest" sans said, poking his head into the kitchen. "DO WE REALLY?! WOWIE!" a voice came from the kitchen, much louder than sans. sans grinned and said " alright paps, dont lose your skull". "SANS YOU IMBECILE. PUT A LITTLE MORE BACK-BONE INTO YOUR PUNS!"  A taller boy walked out, also human but super pale, just like sans " WOWIE! ANOTHER HUMAN! JUST LIKE US!" the tall one exclaimed excitedly. " MY NAMES THE GREEAAT PAPYRUS. ROYAL GUARDSMAN AND THE BEST CHEF AROUND" I smiled at there goofiness. But suddenly felt tired. "Nyehehehe, looks like someones tired. Sans, why don't you take the human upstairs? she can stay in my bed till proper arrangements have been made" papyrus said, sounding more calm. " You got it bro. C'mon kiddo, lets make sure you get some sleep". I followed sans up the stairs and into a room, full of childish things. " this is my brothers room. My rooms next to here so, if ya need anything. well, im only a couple steps away" Sans smiled warmly at me. " thank you" I said, yawning slightly. "heh. night kiddo" He waited for me to get into the bed before shutting off the lights and letting me rest.