Ok Day

author p.o.v

y/n has been asleep (due to school XD jk) for over 4 weeks. Everyone awaited y/n awaken. Sans became lazier, and stayed in his room every day. Not even when it came to ketchup, he stayed in his room. Papyrus tried talking Sans out of the room, but, to no avail. Finally, Sans came out, planning on visiting y/n for a bit, and, to check on her progress.

Sans p.o.v

I got my jacket on, with my slippers and headed out.  It was a log walk, and I planned on calling alphys on the way. I headed out of the house before Paps could say a word, only to end up tping to alphys's lab. "heh, guess i couldnt wai-" I paused. y/n was awake, one eye seeming dull while the other was bright. must be the lighting. Alphys caught sight of me as well. "o-oh, you didn't t-tell me you w-were v-visiting" alphys said. "h-how long.." I stuttered. " 2 days... But somethings different" Alphys said. She walked over, grabbed my arm and pulled me aside. " its weird" she said. I looked confused " what do you mean?" I mean... One minute she says the sky is blue. but when I say it as a question back to her, she completely disagrees." I looked even more confused. Alphys sighed. " just... be careful what you say to her, k?" " you know I will" I said and walked over to y/n. The dull eye was replaced with a bright one now, and she smiled at me. " heh. you gave us all a scare kiddo. whats been going on?" I asked. "It's a long story..." she said. Her voice was more quiet than usual. hm. " well... yea hungry? i can take us to Grillby's if ya want" I said, knowing it'd cheer her up to get out of the place. Than, I noticed something. The dull eye from earlier. It was lifeless, and grey, almost black. Her smile faltered, and she started tearing up. " woah, y/n, what's wrong?" I said. I took a step closer, and y/n covered her ears, as if though, she was trying to block something out. "kid?" i asked. Alphys ran beside me, and yanked me away from her, before trying to help calm her down. I could only watch, as both eyes became dull. y/n pulled out a knife. Her eyes were bright again and she quickly dropped the knife, crying even more. Then I realized what it was, and that, it was gonna be a long day.