Nightmares ahead...

As I was asleep, I was dreaming of my mother and father, and just how happy of a family we had been. Before my mother had died, and before my father became a drunk. Those memories were trapped in my mind, and always would be. After my mother'smedical issues of cancer, I took up the normal chores while my father slowly got worse and worse every day with drinking. It got to the point he'd lose his mind and became a monster. I always stayed out of his way, till one day, he came to me. This nightmare, was no nightmare at all. It was a memory, one I had always wished to forget. Why it came now, I didn't understand. But I heard a faint voice outside of my memory, familiar.

Sans p.o.v

I wanted to know her for what she had been through. I was using my magic, blue magic to be exact, to see some of her worst memories. They couldn't be that bad, right? Wrong. I never thought a girl, with such a beautiful smile, amazing personality, and eyes that shine as bright as the crystals in here, went through so much. From a parent dying on her at a young age, to child abuse. It couldn't be any worse right? Wrong again. She had gone through what no kid should have ever seen or been through. She saw her mother be murdered right in front of her eyes. The blood slowly dripping down her forehead. I sighed. I know this isn't my job, but I made a promise. To protect the child no matter what. And that's what I was going to do. But I had to know what she was like first. There was one thing I noticed. She never hurt a single person. And she always took the hits. She didn't bother attacking. She dodged, but never attacked. I sighed once again and walked out, closing the door silently behind me. Facing the door, I heard an all too familiar voice. "THE PASTA IS READY BROTHERRR" paps said downstairs. I smiled "quiet down papyrus... we don't wanna wake her up now." I said, going the down the steps to join Papyrus at the table, a plate of spaghetti already at my chair. "so, what'd u find out sans?" papyrus asked me. I couldn't tell him the truth "to be honest, nothing. She really doesn't have any memories. But, I do know her name...". "WELL WHAT IS IT?"

My p.o.v

I woke up, hearing papyrus's voice. I silently got up, and crept to the door, listening. But didn't hear anything. Then, the door flung open, and I barely dodged it. "shouldn't you be sleeping y/n?" Sans said. It all came back now, my name, my past, with everything that happened along the way. Sans was frowning at me "c'mon, bedtime. I'll take you around town when you actually get some sleep" he said, picking me up and putting me under the covers of the bed. I blushed a bit but was too tired. Sans was smiling again "I promise, no more nightmares or loud screaming for you" he said, about to walk out "wait!" I said, stopping him. "yes?" "... how'd you know my name?" I asked him. He only grinned "I have my ways" he said, before walking out, shutting the light off again, and closing the door fully again. So much for goodnight. I fell back asleep.