Good Day

I woke up with a big yawn and looked around, before clambering out of the bed and going out to the living room. I didn't see sans or Papyrus, and so, I explored a bit. I went back up the stairs and tried getting into sans room, but it was locked. I went back to the living room and into the kitchen, seeing spaghetti and smiling. I ate it all up, being grateful for the food. Afterwards, I head out, walking out of the house and heading towards the castle. But I was quickly stopped by Sans. "Hey y/n. Where you going?" he asked, and I replied "to find my dead mother, where else would I be going" even sounding sarcastic. His smile faded for a moment but quickly returned "listen kiddo, I don't know what you've been through. But whatever it is, I wanna help." He sounded empathetic. I sighed. "fine... but what were your parents like?" I asked. He paused for a moment, and didn't answer. I knew what the response would be. "Same here. I've seen things I wish..." I felt my voice faltering and suddenly, I was trapped in a hug. Somehow, it felt warm, and cozy. I smiled a little and hugged back. "kiddo" "I have a name, sans" "y/n, I'm being serious. Stay with me and Papyrus for a while. It's too dangerous or you to keep going right now". I only nodded, some tears threatening to fall. I buried my face in his jacket, hiding the tears. Sans sighed quietly with relief. "Alright... hold on tight, k?" I nodded once again, and held on tighter. There was a loud pop sound and a bright blue flash. "alright y/n, your good now". I looked up to see we were back in his house. "how-"."don't question it" he said simply, cutting me off before I could finish. "fine. I'll ask later then" I said with a small smile. He rolled his eyes. "fine. Now if you don't mind, I've got some things I gotta take care of. Paps should be here any seco-"." THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS RETURNED!!!" I looked over to where Papyrus was holding a ton of groceries, then heard the pop and saw a blue flash. When I looked back, sans was gone. "Y/n! Wanna help me make spaghetti?" I nodded and went with him to the kitchen.

~Sans p.o.v~

I hated this place. A small voice spoke through the speakers

???:Ah, sans, great to have you back. shall we begin?

I nodded. A dark cloaked figure walked forward.

???: All of this, for a simple human. do you realize just how much trouble you've put yourself through?

"I made a promise, and I plan on keeping it, despite the consequences. Plus, after everything you put us through, you deserve this" My determined eye started glowing an easy blue. I wasn't gonna lose, because if I do, Rose was definitely gonna be in danger. It was a long battle, and I was down to 0.1 hp. This isn't gonna be good. i thought to myself, knowing paps could hear me " Rose, i'm sorry...". I was losing speed, and next thing I knew, a bone went straight through my soul.

???: my son... i'm sorry. I will bring you back, but first, let me deal with the human