Bad Day

I woke up, being strapped in a chair and facing some sort of giant skull thing. Wires ran from the sides of it and up into the roof. I struggled, trying to escape, but was unable. The straps only got tighter. A voice rang from the speakers "Bout time you awoke from your slumber. The machine you see in front of you used to be the determination extraction machine. But, instead of extracting determination, it's going to be Inserting a certain person into you. I'm sure you too will become great friends. Then we'll see what sans thinks of you afterwards". I struggled more, not wanting to be a part of this "w-why me? Of all the people you could choose, why me?". The voice didn't come, and instead, the machine started making a whirring noise, coming to life. Some sort of black light ran towards me, connecting to my soul. There was pain, a bright flash of blue, familiar voices, then black...

I looked around, appearing to be in some black room, but, I saw some figure standing a way away. "hello?" I called out, slowly walking to the person. The person looked like me except... She was holding a dagger... and had blood on her hands. "j-just put the weapon down, and tell me your name" I said, definitely frightened. She turned around with an evil grin, her eyes a blood red. "the names Chara, and I'm the one in charge from now on" She said. Even her voice sounded like the devil itself. "what do you mean?" I asked, confused. "from now on, there is NO mercy" She said, her grin becoming even more evil. "y/n? c'mon y/n, wake up! Please, wake up!" I could hear sans voice. "HUMAN! SANS, WHEREVE YOU BEEN? WHATS WRONG WITH THE HUMAN?" There voices were faint, but I could still hear them. Then, there were more voices, only, I didn't recognize them. One seemed to stutter a lot, and the other seemed kinda bossy. "y-you two need t-to l-leave immediately" the stuttering one said. I could hear them ushering sans and paps out. I had my back turned, and didn't realize Chara standing behind me. I felt pain on my arm " o-ow!" I yelped, and jumped back quickly, looking at my arm to see it bleeding. "h-huh?" the faint voice said before gasping. The bleeding stopped, but soon, Chara caused more cuts to appear, and I only put up with it.

Sans p.o.v ~earlier~

I woke up and saw y/n gone. Immediately I made a gaster blaster appeared, and the force field was knocked down in an instant. I ran out, and towards my fathers lab. What I saw there, shocked me. y/n was strapped in a chair with a black light attached to her soul. Her soul was slowly turning black and I summoned another gaster blaster. It fired at the machine and I ran to y/n, getting her straps undone and picking her up before tping us both to Alphys's lab. Papyrus was there, with some golden flower. The flower quickly sunk into the ground before I could question it. Everyone started freaking out seeing y/n passed out. I set her on the couch upstairs, and alyphys ushered me and papyrus out. I started talking to undyne, telling her about y/n and how y/n and I got caught with my father. "wait, your father... isn't he Gaster?" Undyne asked. I stayed silent for a moment before nodding. Undyne sighed " oh, Papyrus, it's almost time for our training. C'mon" she said. Her and papyrus left, leaving me in alphys's lab. I sighed and tped home in my room. I hate this. I hate not knowing y/n's state. Hopefully, she'd wake up soon, and hopefully, I'd be able to tell her how I felt... that first day I saw her, I couldn't get her beauty out of my mind. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't. especially now, at the fact and feeling that this was all my fault.