Chapter Fifteen

Niall froze, slowly disconnecting his lips from Liam's. The blonde was scared, how would Zayn take them getting together? Were they even together? Niall knew he loved Liam more than anything in the world, but did the older boy feel the same?

"Zayn..." Liam said, gripping Niall's hips and pulling him close. "You know what you saw, is this going to be a problem?" he asked, slightly annoyed that his fantasy was cut short.

"No, mate. Liam, you're like family to me, you both are. I'm not going to let who you fuck get in the way with that."  the Bradford boy reasoned, taking a seat next to the couple on the sofa. "On another note, who is going to pick up Harry? Didn't you guys remember? He gets out today… maybe you two were too busy shoving your tongues down each other's throats to notice…" Zayn joked, smiling brightly.

"Uh.. Niall? How're we going to do this? Should the four of us all pile into my car and we'll pick him up?" Liam offered, thinking deeply.

"It'd just be the three of us, remember? Lou left about two hours ago…" the Irish boy replied, aiming a curious glance at the closed door. "Wait.. Where could he have gone off to? He knows that Harry is coming home today.." The trio sat in a state of confusion, each wondering the same thing.

Where was Louis?

_____________________________

Ten minutes away from the Stylinson flat, Harry and Louis sat at a red light, singing their lungs out to Taylor Swift with the car windows rolled down.

"Cause, our song is the slamming screen door, sneaking out late, tapping on  his window.." Louis belted as the light turned green, pressing the gas pedal with his Tom encased foot.

"When we're on the phone and he talks real slow, 'cause it's late and his mama don't know." Harry sung the next few lines, his rough, sexy voice making Lou shiver.

"Our song is the way he laughs, the first date 'Man, I didn't kiss him, and I should have." the Doncaster boy took his eyes off of the road for a second, smiling at his Curly.

"And when I got home, for I said amen, asking God if he could play it again." the younger boy ended the song, looking at Louis. He was glad to be home.

They drove the rest of the way to the flat in comfortable silence, and when they arrived, Louis got out first, walking around the car to open Harry's door for him.

"Leave your stuff in the car, we'll get it later." The older boy kissed Harry's cheek, wrapping his arm around his waist and leading him up the stairs.

Harry stepped into the flat he had shared with Louis with a smile on his face, happy to be home.

"I'm glad you're here, Haz." Lou whispered softly, smiling at the slightly taller boy. He had missed having Harry around, and was glad to finally have the love of his life safe and sound in their home.

"I'm glad to be back, Lou-bear. I missed you so much." Harry wrapped his arms around the older boy and pulled him into a warm embrace, nuzzling into the space where his collar bone met the base of his neck. Louis moaned at the contact.

"I don't remember it taking that little to get you going, Lou." the Cheshire boy kissed his way up Louis' neck, nipping the skin softly along the way.

"I haven't d-done a-anything since you-you left. Was waiting for- UUHN!" Louis moaned as Harry slammed him against the wall, placing his knee between the older boy's leg and grinding into his crotch.

"You were waiting for me?" Harry panted, pressing his body against Lou so that there was no space between them. "That's an awful long time to go without- touching yourself." Curly whispered seductively in Louis' ear, nibbling on it and eliciting another moan from the shorter boy, who wrapped his legs around Harry's thin waist.

"It's always been you, Haz. Only you." the Doncaster lad said, slightly out of breath, as Harry continued to nibble, lick, and caress every inch of exposed skin.

The two boys were two caught up in one another to notice the muffled sounds coming from the kitchen.

_______________________

Niall was the first one to hear sounds in the apartment, but when he voiced his suspicious to Zayn and Liam, they were brushed off.

"I swear! I heard the door open and close! Louis is home! Shouldn't we go see where he was?" The blonde exclaimed, gesticulating wildly.

Liam shook his head. "You were probably imagining something, Ni. And if Louis was home, he would have called out to us. Plus, he's a grown man, not a child. He can come and go from his own flat as he pleases."

Zayn sighed dramatically. "If you're that worried about it, I'll go out into the living room and see if anyone is there." he said, exiting the kitchen.

Niall and Liam waited in suspense as they waited for the Bradford boy to return. Suddenly, they heard a loud thunk and the sound of Zayn screaming.

"Are you serious? Twice in three hours?! Why do I always walk in on people making out?" Zayn whined, and Liam and Niall came into the room to see what all of the commotion was about.

They weren't really expecting to see Harry and Louis in a tangled mess of limbs, half naked, on the floor.