I can't believe I actually have to do this.

Okay friends-

Due to a rather LARGE influx of comments having to do with the Epilogue of LTH, I'm posting this little PSA.

First of all: THERE IS A REASON THAT LETTERS TO HARRY IS RATED 'R'

If you wouldn't want to watch a rated 'R' movie, I don't understand why you'd read a rated 'R' story. It just boggles my mind how many people are completely ignorant of the fact that movie ratings and WattPad story ratings are pretty much the same.

Second of all: IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH GRAPHIC SCENES OF LOVE MAKING, YOU COULD'VE STOPPED READING.

Honestly, from the first few sentences of the smut scene, and a few scenes in the previous chapter, you could tell that Harry and Louis were going to fuck. I'm being blunt here because I'm not in the mood to explain why I wrote what I did, yet here I am anyway. 

I didn't clothes-pin your eyelids to your eyebrows and force you to read it. You could've stopped whenever the hell you felt like it- it was your idea to keep reading. So, don't leave me comments about how graphic it was, and how you were scarred. It's not my fault you didn't close the tab and walk away.

Third: WHY LEAVE COMMENTS DETAILING YOUR UNHAPPINESS WITH THE EPILOGUE?

 I find it completely unnecessary to leave comments such as 'EW!' and 'TOO GRAPHIC!' etc. If you're not mature enought to handle a sex scene, I question why you even clicked on a rated 'R' story to read. I put that scene in the story because I felt that it moved the plot along, tied up all the loose ends, and finished the story off quite nicely. It was my peroggative to include it, and if you don't like it: don't read. The Epilogue wasn't an essential part to the story, and I posted it out of the goodness of my own heart. Hell, I posted the entire fucking story out of the goodness of my own heart.

 I write for myself, not for immature thirteen year olds to come and tell me that my story was too graphic, when it's clearly labeled as 'R'. 

Enough of my rant. I'm about done with this. 

I'm sorry if this came off as rude, I just don't understand how people can't read warnings.

India