Epilogue

"So, is this a permanent thing?" Liam asked, shifting his gaze between Harry and Louis. The pair sat, now fully clothed, on the couch before their band mates, faces flushed and expressions uncomfortable.

"Yes." They both answered at the same time, smiling at each other.

"Okay then, assuming you've already had your talk, and we already know what went on and why Harry left, we're going to leave you two love birds alone and go tell Simon that One Direction is back." Niall said, standing up and tugging on both Zayn and Liam's hands.

"Okay…" Harry replied, unsure of what they were really going to do. As soon as the trio closed the door behind them on their way out of the apartment, Louis threw himself into the younger boy's lap and hugged him tightly.

"Now, how about we pick up where we left off?" He whispered seductively, trailing his fingers down Harry's chest and letting his hand come to rest on his crotch.

______________

Niall and Liam were sitting in the elder boy's apartment, waiting for the other to say something.

"Don't you think that they're rushing into things?" Liam spoke first, breaking the oppressive silence. His voice was a welcome sound do Niall's ears.

"Honestly?" The blonde questioned, continuing when his boyfriend nodded. "I saw it coming."

"What?!" Liam exclaimed, jumping a bit in surprise.

"Did you not notice the way that Harry looked at Louis, before he left? Or the way that Louis stopped eating, and would tear up at the mention of his name? What about the way that when Harry called, the first words out of his mouth were always 'how's Lou?' Please, don't tell me that you were oblivious to the signs that were so obvious?" Niall's voice was slow, as if explaining something complex to a child.

"I was a little preoccupied, Niall. At that point in time, I was pining away hopelessly at a certain blonde Irishman..." Liam replied teasingly, reaching across the table and taking Niall's hand in his own, caressing the back of it with his thumb.

"I love you." the blonde whispered, feeling that speaking any louder would ruin their moment.

"I love you too." the Wolverhampton boy smiled widely, shifting slightly and closing the gap between them, bringing their lips together in a perfect kiss.

____________________

Back in the Stylinson flat, Harry had Louis pinned to his bed, their legs tangled together, sheets and clothes strewn on the floor carelessly.

The older boy relished the feel of Haz's skin on his own, the way that his legs fit perfectly around the younger's slim hips, the way that he got gooseflesh whenever those long, skilled fingers caressed his skin.

Harry kissed Louis's lips softly, lingering afterwards and looking into the boy's deep blue eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, he didn't want to do anything that Lou wasn't sure about. He wanted this, their real first time together, to be special.

"Harry.." Louis moaned, grinding his hips into Harry's, "I've waited four months to fuck you, I didn't even get myself off. Before you left, we got off together almost every night. You can't just  work me up into this state and expect me not to want to fuck." The older boy had then arranged his legs in a good position, and flipped them so that he was straddling Haz's hips.

"Lou…" Harry sighed as Louis proceeded to rub their erections together.

"Shhhh.. Don't talk" Lou whispered seductively in the younger boy's ear. "Just feel." The Doncaster lad kissed a trail from his ear down his chest, stopping to lick Harry's nipples. Taking each into his mouth, he nibbled softly, making Harry moan with pleasure. Lou's gaze flickered to his face, and he was spurred on by the Cheshire boy's reaction to his ministrations.

Smiling, the older boy licked down the middle of Harry's toned chest, dipping his tongue in to his navel and swirling it around. Haz's hips bucked up, and his hands fisted the mattress in vain. He wanted more.

"You like that?" Lou teased, taking his fingers and tracing them down either side of Harry's torso until he reached his hips, where he grabbed them securely. "You'll love this." He smiled, his voice barely above a whisper, as he leaned down and took the younger boy's erection into his mouth.

Harry moaned as the head hit the back of Lou's throat, and was reduced to whimpers and incomprehensible mumbles as the older boy  began to bob his head.

"Lou.. Stop." Harry pleaded, feeling that familiar tickling sensation in the pit of his stomach. "I'm about to…" He trailed off as Lou lifted off of him, leaving his erection wet with a mix of saliva and pre-come, and smiled brightly, lips puffy and wet. Taking the younger boy's hand in his own, he brought two fingers up to his swollen lips and licked them seductively. Once they were sufficiently covered, he guided Harry's hand towards his entrance.

Harry, finally catching up with Lou's plans, took over and applied pressure on the older boy's entrance. He teased the puckered flesh carefully, trying not to hurt his lover. When his slim fingers were no longer met with resistance, they slipped in with ease.

Louis, unaccustomed to the intrusion, felt a little weird feeling Haz's fingers inside of him until he touched that spot.

"Harry!" the older boy screamed in pleasure, bucking his hips so that Harry could brush that spot again. He wanted Harry inside of him and couldn't wait any longer.

Confident that he was loosened enough, Lou pulled away from the younger boy's hand and began to position himself above his stiff member. He gave it one last gentle tug, eliciting a moan from Harry, and pressed the head into his entrance. The curly haired boy groaned with pleasure as Lou's tight walls hugged his sensitive flesh, rendering him incapable of coherent speech.

When Harry was all the way in, Louis paused briefly to catch his breath, unaware that sex would be such a workout. He nodded to Harry, signaling to the younger boy that he was ready for him to move. Grabbing hold of Louis' hips, Harry began to move in and out slowly and Lou met every thrust with enthusiasm.

The pair moved together as one unit, in complete sync. They fit perfectly, Louis' hands planted on Harry's chest for support, Harry's clinging desperately to Lou's hips so that he didn't lose control. 

When Louis threw his head back as he climaxed, Harry really understood why he was in love with the older boy. The moonlight illuminated the pleasured look etched into his face, making his skin glow as if he were a creature from another world. He looked so gorgeous riding Harry, and the younger boy knew that's where he was meant to be for the rest of his life.

He'd never break his promise, he'd never leave Louis' side ever again.