Kurt's Visit

Kurt's POV

     I walked up the flight of stairs to apartment #27. Quinns apartment had become a second home to me when i moved to New York. But ever since her boyfriend Brody has moved in im "not allowed there." Man, I hate him. He is abusive to Quinn. Everytime she " goes out to get grocerys" She gets them and then we meet under a tree in the park. She's never told me anything about Brody hurting her but i can tell he is. Everytime we meet she has NEW scars and NEW brusies. I knock on the door. A stressed Quinn answers.

"Kurt Kurt Kurt i have a dinner date with a girl tonight and i have NO IDEA what to wear"  She says swooning on her bed, typical dramatic Quinn.

" ok lets see what we can find"  i walk into her closet. Nice and organized just the way i like it.               

i start to interrogate her. I ask at LEAST 20 questions and then my final question. " are you trying to impress this girl" She nods slowly. I'm the only one that knows shes bi. We finally decide on a semi tight fitting yellow dress with black webbing on the top and a fish tail braid. ( i will post a link at the end for u to go and see the dress) She grabs a a pair of black heels and a yellow clutch. She then says that her date is picking her up in 30 minutes so i grab my Marc Jacobs jacket off the counter.

- 20 minutes later-

Quinn's POV

Santana will be here in 10 minutes. i guess shes early because i didnt relize she had just pulled up. I hopped in her blue ford and she asked me if i was cold. i said no even though i was freezing. She saw my goosebumps so she said " come on Quinn i can see your goose bumps" She handed me her black leather jacket with fringe. If i could i would hold on to this for the rest of the night i would. My train of thought was interupted was interuptted by Santana saying we were here. We got out of the car and opened the door to the restaurant.

here is the link just scroll down and u will see the dress  http://www.posh24.com/style_spotlight/fashion_inspiration_dianna_agron