Santanas Accident

Quinn's POV

Kurt left about an hour ago and we were STILL unpacking. There was stuff all over the floor. Santana was telling me all about her husband which was pissing me off. Anyways she was mid sentence when thud. I turn around and Santana's on the ground holding her leg. She let a tear slide off her cheek. That's when I knew something was wrong cause Santana Lopez doesn't cry. Her leg was badly bruised. I ran and got an ice pack. I could hear her say Quinn don't leave me. I ran back "honey I would never leave you" I say. "Ok" she replies. I hoist her up onto the bed. I grab the ice pack and gently set it on her leg. We sit their silently for around 3 minutes but it feels like 3 hours when she suddenly says "Quinn can you lay with me" "of course" I reply. We lay there for an hour watching tv and then we hear a knock on the door. She tries to get up but I stop her. "Tana I forgot my keys can you open up" a strange mans voice says. i fling the door open. The mans eyes go wide. "Who are you?" he ask. I tell him why I'm here and he says he fully understands. I take him back to Santana so he can give her a goodnight kiss. "Renaldo can I sleep in here tonight? She ask softly. "Sure" he says. "Quinn will sleep with me" somehow I agree but I really wanted to sleep with tana.

Sorry it's short but please vote for 1 vote a chapter gets updated so yeah vote plz comment what you think and love y'all~ gleekcorylove1982