Santanas Decision

Quinn's POV

He raped me. Santana's husband raped me. I was telling him about how Brody used to Rape me. Then he said I'll be right back. He brought out black ropes. He tied me to the bed and put duct tape over my mouth. He then started to rape me. It hurt so bad. I silently climbed out of his bed. And walked to tana's. She was awake watching tv. "Quinn how could you?" she whispered/screamed. "What?" i said truly confused. "You had sex with MY husband" she said almost in tears. I sighed "Santana I didn't want to tell you this but he raped me" her eyes widened. "He did what?" "He raped me" I said uncomfortably. "We are leaving this house right now" she said. "Where are we going to go?" I asked. "I have a 'getaway' house that we can live in Times Square" she said. My jaw dropped. "Santana how do you afford that?" I asked. She shrugged and said that she owns a company. I was so impressed.

Santana's POV

We arrived at the house quickly as we could. I can't bleed he hurt Quinn. What I didn't tell Quinn about this place is that Kurt lived across the hall. We got unpacked and then I told her I had a surprise for her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards Kurt's apartment. My whole body was tingling when I touched her hand. We knocked on Kurt's door. He answered. "Oh my barbara what are y'all doing here? " "oh kurt remember my getaway place across the hall?" he nodded. "Well we are living there now" he jumped up and down. "Yah" he screamed. I think my eardrum just burst. i clamped my hand around his mouth. "Shut it" I said sternly. He nodded.

Once again another short chapter. I have a little bit of writers block so comments are very very welcome. Thanks for reading and remember to vote love y'all ~ gleekcorylove1982