Depressed

Quinn's POV

Santana left on a business trip a few weeks ago and I'm depressed. I have considered cutting and jumping but neither it have gone through because I'd miss tana to much. I really just want her to be home. I hear a knock at the door. I leave it I mean it doesn't matter who it is. It's not Santana she isn't due back for another week. They keep yelling Quinn open up. I somehow manage to get up off the couch and answer the door. It's the last person I want to see. Noah puckerman. Another ex. He is the one that got me pregnant in high school. At least that have me a chance to get rid of my dough ball of a boyfriend who was cheating on me with hobbit anyways. He keeps blabbing about how he wants me back. And I've had enough so I just slam the door in his face. He screams "you will be mine, Fabray" I scream back "I'm a lesbian so no I wont". Man he is an idiot. Another knock on the door. "Go away puck" I shout. "Who's puck" I hear a familiar voice call from outside. I fling open the door and jump in the persons arms. "well someone's excited to see me" the person answers. "Santana" I practically scream. "I missed you so much" I am no longer depressed. "I missed you to Q" she said. "Hey that rhymes" I said very bubbly. I am so excited she's here. Man I love her. I wish she felt the same.

Santana's POV

Man I love Quinn. She's always so happy. She's still in my arms and she then jumps down I miss her touch already. She hugs me again. Like I said I love her. I wish she felt the same.

Authors note: well what do we have here a budding romance? Btw I don't think that about finn and rachel but I was writing from Quinn's point of view so it was harsh remember comment suggestions and I'll always make sure that I mention it was you idea please vote and love y'all ~ gleekcorylove1981