Santanas statement

Santana's POV

It's been 1 week and Quinn's still in this damn coma. All I've been doing is holding her hand and singing to her. It breaks my heart to know what she carved into her arm. She loved me too. When she wakes up I'll tell her I love her too. I miss her. I miss her smile her laugh her joy everything. Brody got locked in jail until he dies because it turns out that he is a serial rapist. I'm singing to her again. The song I was singing just ended. I let the tears flow. "That was beautiful" a scratchy voice says. I wipe my eyes a look at Quinn. It was her voice. I start crying even more. "Why are you crying I'm awake aren't I " she says. "I love you" I blurt out. She says "right back at cha" she says. I go to give her a kiss on the cheek. She turns her head. It quickly turn into a make out session. A voice fake coughs. "Teen lesbians, Latina lesbo get out Quinn I need to talk to you privately" the doctor smirks then winks. "I refuse to leave" I state. She isn't going to get hurt again on my watch. He says get out before I call security. I knee him in his crotch. I call security to take him away Quinn can be released tomorrow. Quinn pulls me down for a kiss. " I love you " she whispers in my ear. "I love you too" I say.

Having major writers block please comment ideas I'll give you credit! please ! also vote and tell me you opinion gleek out ~ gleekcorylove1982