Accident

Brody's POV

I was driving in my car when a red car turned around the corner and hit my car. The last thing I saw was black.

Quinn's POV

The phone rings. "Hello" I answer questioningly. "This is the New York hospital and we are to call about Brody Weston. He was in a car accident.he just woke up." I smirk to my self. "Can you deliver a message for me?" I ask being very sweet. "Tell him to go to hell" I say then hang up the phone. I dig through my closet till I find what I'm looking for. All my suitcases. It takes around 8 hours but I pack up all the stuff in our room. I throw all of it in the car. I have an SUV so it was easy to fit. I dig through my purse and find my phone. hi i text Santana. Hello she responds. What's ur address I text. Apartment 8 brook side corner manhattan why? she txt. An emergency I answer. I drive to the address. I knock On the door. The beautiful brunette opens the door. "Hey" she says. I burst out into tears. "Shhhhhhh what happened" she ask. I tell her everything. She offers my her spare bedroom. I gladly except. We were unpacking boxes when we heard a knock at the door. Santana flung the door open and hugged Kurt. "Let's get this party started" he screamed. "Chillax Kurt were just unpacking" Santana says. We were unpacking when Santana and I reached for the same box. Our hands touch. I feel sparks. We were meant to be.

Thanks for reading and plz vote. Sorry it's short but I'll try to update a lot instead of making long chapters. Please comment advice. I will try to update as soon as I can get the time. Bye my unicorns ~ gleekcorylove1982