Chapter 40: I Just Want To Kill Everything In Sight

🙀

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c0/5f/f2/c05ff2bbf52f3569aa9f9aaf68091428.jpg.

My eyes cracked open, the back of my throat groaning when I heard my phone buzz. Reaching over with little effort, I allowed the artificial light to blind my sight with the alarm: '12:00--Jer Bears Teacher meety thingamabob.'

I groaned louder with the news, waking up the sleeping body beside me--"Wai--wha--?" I hovered a finger over the boy's lips.

"No" I shook my head at him trying to form words, eyes darting around the unfamiliar room he slept in last night--then back to me. "No to that also. We didn't sleep together" he realized the only missing clothing from the pair of us was his bare chest, he frowned at the bite marks--"And you're gonna forget my face, those marks are also from a heroin addiction you've recovered from--just hide the scars and keep your trap shut because you can't even feel the pain" I moved away, leaving my back to him--the attempt to remove my shirt halted when my stomach grumbled. "Okay...One more bite."

I rolled my eyes at myself before re-digging my fangs into the randoms neck:

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/webdr01/2013/4/18/19/anigif_enhanced-buzz-26922-1366328307-12.gif.

I licked at the blood dribbling down my chin, trying to hide the mess before once again looking into his eyes--"Listen, Mike--"

"My names Mark" he offered the same dazed expression.

"Whatever--I was close wasn't i(?)" i rolled my eyes, "Anyway, now forget my face and all that other stuff" I stepped back, plucking his shirt from the foot of my bed--"The doors over there" I motioned before turning my back on him, moving to grab a towel as the door opened and closed behind me. My walk to the bathroom also interrupted by the door opening and closing a second time. "Hey, Bon--Look, sorry about that witch--girl--friend of yours--"

"Liv" Bonnie added.

"Yeah, that one" I nodded with a smile.

"Are you okay?" she frowned at my calm nature.

"Chipper" I shrugged.

"Really--you're sure?"

"Damon didn't ram the vampire cure down my throat if that's what you're--"

"No, it's jus--...I never heard you come in. Then there's a guy in your bed when I wake up. Katherine just died and I learn you tried to kill yourself. I'm just worried."

"Well, don't be. I mourned Katherine, I did some stupid $*!t and now I'm over it--Now, I really better get ready because Jers got this teacher thing and Elena's too far away to take my place, sooo..."

"No, yeah, right--sorry" she moved from in front of me, no longer stopping the process of me getting on with my day.

-TIME SKIP-