Epilogue

There is a line, a line between anger and sadness. Different emotions but somehow always end up working together. Two of the families have lost their happiness to death. Despair and agony is all you witness when you look at them. "They deserved a happy ending," they chant whenever a memory of Halaat and Adam comes to them. But isn't dying together a happy ending in its own way? Isn't two dead lovers better than one heartless tearful one?

It's been almost three months since their deaths. Though it feels like just like yesterday to those who received the news from a phone call."Hello your child/sister/brother/daughter in law/ friend/ has been murdered." It's a cruel fate and a beautiful ending.

I could describe their funerals, but like all funerals only sadness lingers in the air. Where crying is the only pain killer. They were buried next to each other. They'll be together in another place and another time. Who'd have thought death would be their happy ending. After all they have been through, after all their sufferings, death was the savior.

•••
A/N: Thank you so much for the reads, votes and comments. This was my first story I have written on wattpad. I am so glad it went well because of you guys. What's a writer without readers? Again I am very grateful.

My other stories are:
-Dark Love
-The Nanny

Love your grateful writer,
Naila ♥️