CHAPT3R TW3NTY THRE3

Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul and sings the tune without words and never stops at all.
                             ~Emily Dickinson.

Two Months Later

Classes have been going well, Alhamdulillah. Thanks to Farha i was able to catch up on stuffs.

My team have finally reach production stage of our work, the program is designed to teach us about different vocational skill and also give us knowledge on Business Administration.

After that, we start a practical class where we are being divided into groups, with three categories to finish before doing our final project then we graduate.

I don't know why am feeling so anxious, about our production showcase. We have three firms to visit, and if we're lucky enough we can partner with some.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice when our group coordinator came in.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, i will be the one briefing you on what you have to do.

"My name is Usman, and i will be your tour guide, i have here with

The places each one of you will go and what you're going to do.

He then handed the papers to the first row to pass it round so everyone could know where he or she is been posted too.

"Finally, this stage of the program is the most important stage of your program". This trip will determine whether you are fit to be awarded with a certificate of Business Administration and Vocational skill or not.

"So make it count. Some of you will be distributors, while others will be negotiating partners, that is you will go to your assigned firms and try to convince them to partner with you.

"If any of you have any questions, please do ask.

The class was quite for a while.

"Well,in the absence of no questions. I guess you're all good with your postings and all.

"You can start, today or tomorrow. But the negotiation groups are to start today. Good luck

The class became noisy, some people where happy with their posting, others complained. I on the other hand was lost.

It wasn't like i am not ready or something. I was just shocked. How is this possible i kept on asking myself different questions.

I never knew Iron and steel company had a branch here, I said mentally.

Who is in charge then? Why would they post me there? Why should i be the one to advertise our products there? Why there? Random questions kept running in my mind.

"Salima! a familiar voice called me, I turned around to face a smiling Farha.

"Farha! What are you doing here? I asked.

"I went to see my supervisor and then decided to check on you" she replied

"Awwwn, that's sweet of you, I actually wanted going to see you too. I replied

"So where are you heading too now? She asked again.

"Hmmm, i heaved a sigh.

"I have been posted Farha, I said with much anxiety.

"Woaw! That's nice, Salima. "What part are you to play?

"Negotiation, I said reluctantly. Am scared Farha. I am scared i repeated