CHAPT3R TW3NTY FOUR

FARHA'S POV
I don't know how to explain things to Salima. She really needs to know who I am i said mentally

Sitting idly on the cushion in our room.

I don't even know where to start, I thought hard.

Should i just tell her i will be leaving in a months time to London for Msc. Degree? or just tell her my Dad owns this institute? I said mentally

I don't even know where to start, I don't want her to feel mortified. She really trust me so much, and thinks am just a regular rich girl.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I barely heard Salima speak.

"Helloo! She said waving her hands wildly in front of my face.

"A penny for your thought.What have you been thinking of so seriously that your Mind seems space out? She asked with much concern written all over her fragile face.

I brace myself and smiled Sweetly to assure her that Everything was fine. But deep inside my heart, i was really troubled.

"Nothing much Salima, just normal Life stuffs. You know I replied acting nonchalantly

"Okay ma, if you say so, she said with a smile.

"I wanted asking for your opinion, she said fighting really hard to hide the blushes that escaped her cheeks.

"Do you think it's alright i call the company to confirm our stand? Cause it's been almost a week now and we haven't receive any feedback. She said

"Why haven't you call them since? I asked surprisingly

"You're suppose to call them two days after so that they may know how serious you are and start your IT Right away. And the group in charge of distribution can have an insight of the product; what to supply, when to supply it, you can probably arrange business plans and have easy access with other EDS firms when your training is over. I replied

"If you are lucky and good enough, someone can hire you to be their business analyst and other stuffs. I said trying to lighten up her spirit.

"Wow, that's nice she said happily.

"What about you? Farha She asked

"What are your future plans? Cause i guess we have less than three months to graduate from this institute. She said with much emotion in her voice.

I wasn't expecting her to ask me this question now, i wanted to be the one telling her without her even asking. I guess I have no choice now.

I heaved a heavy sigh, then placed my left hand on my head, to help me keep calm.

"Well, Salima i also don't know what the future might look like I started.

"My Mum called me earlier this morning, to tell me to come back home. I said with resentment in my voice

"What for she asked with concern.

"I will be leaving for my MSc. Degree in Business Administration. Next month I finally said.

We both stood still looking at each other, I could read her mind.

I know she will feel Bad and lonely, but i have to leave. My life isn't all that glowing as people think.

Everything has been planned for me, I know it's not only the Msc. Program that is awaiting me. An arranged marriage is also there waiting for me in London even though no one has said anything of such to me, but I could feel it.

I tried really hard to stay away from my planned life by living here with Salima, but i just found out that my problems will Never be over if I don't face them.