The Plan

After that call Joe walked in followed by Doris.

"Mom, Joe what are you doing here?"

"I came to get Alex back, and I needed Joe with me so i can handle you."

"Mom!"

"Okay so what are we looking at?"

"Well Alex called and told us everything, even with the kidnappers listening."

"How did she do that?" Joe asked surprised.

"She's my daughter, i trained her well, so what we have is two Yakuza members took her, they traveled four miles west, made three left turns and it took them fifteen minutes to arrive and seven minutes until she was tried to the chair."

"You got all that from Alex?"

Chin was putting the information into the computer. "Well, it must be right because there's a wear house on that exact location."

Steve didn't even wait he suited up and started walking out.

Back at the wear house, Alex saw Gabriel, talking to the men.

Alex decided to speak. "You know my father will be here soon, and when he finds you, he will kill you."

"I plan on it, sweetheart." Gabriel laughed.

"So you took me full well, what your fate will be?"

"Well, i actually needed both girls, but you'll do."

Back to the drive to Alex's location, Steve, Joe, Danny and Doris were in the Camaro.

"Mom, why does the Yakuza think the microfiche still exists? And why is my daughter there prisoner?"

"Well Steven, I don't know, but we will get her back."

"If even one hair is out of place on my child I will never forgive myself, or you."

Joe voiced. "Steve Alex is a very resourceful girl, I mean she was able to give the location through football talk, she'll be okay."

"I hope so."

Back at the wear house.

"Who else do you need?"

"Danny's daughter."

"Well it's a good thing, Grace is on the main land with her mother."

Gabriel punched Alex in her face. "How would you know that?"

Spiting blood from her mouth. "My dad told me, and Danny asked me to pick up Grace's school work for her."

Gabriel looked at the two men. "Tie her up and cover her mouth."

"Yes sir."

As soon as her restraints were gone, Alex tried to run, only to be stopped by Gabriel's gun in her face.

"Don't try that again, or I will put this in your head." Punching her in the face again.