Practice

After the flashback Alex walked off to her own teams practice.

On the field, Alex took her shirt off and just played in her sport bra, running her suicides and normal practice rituals.

"McGarrett!" Coach Mason shouted.

"Yeah coach?"

"Start practice, stretch and start running the plays."

"You got it coach." "Come on guys let's huddle up."

The team formed a circle around Alex. "Okay pair up and stretch, then start warming up with lite throws."

Ten minutes into practice Jamie Collins was standing on the bleachers watching Alex practice. Not even skipping a beat, Jamie watched Alex sail the ball down the field.

Jamie talking to himself. "Damn she's good."

"Like what you see Collins?" Alex shouted. "Why don't you just go back to your own practice. I'm working here."

Jamie didn't even respond, he just walked away.

Two hours later, Alex was running suicides on the field. Steve had to track Alex's phone and car GPS. "You know you run anymore and sweat anymore, you'll be like nothing but bone."

"Yeah I know. But I have like three colleges looking at me. I need to get my times down. Coach is pushing me to get faster."

"Yeah. I don't want you to kill yourself kid, so come on, lets go get some dinner."

"Uncle Kamekona's I'm thinking some tofu shrimp plates, and coconut waters."

"Okay we can do that. Come on kid."