Football practice

After the principle dismissed them Alex went back to class, making a pit stop, by coach Wheeler's office. "Hey coach, so who's taking my spot next year?"

"That's all you kid, you pick at Senior night. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, the new principle just called me and this Jamie Collins kid down and he told me he's taking my spot next year."

"And thats why you're asking me?"

"Oh, I'm not worried, I just plan on making this kid squirm, he's all oh I'm mister hot shot, and I'm taking your spot. I hate people who are really cocky about something."

Coach Wheeler was just looking at Alex.

"No, you can't be cocky if its true, I know I'm good, but I also don't assume I get what I want either, my dad taught me that."

"Well you need to get back to class, so go, I'll see you tonight."

"Okay, bye coach."

The last bell sounded and school was out, Alex was at her locker getting her bag and other books she needed. Walking down to the football field, Alex sat on the bench and watched the team practice.

Watching the Jamie Collins kid warm up, Alex saw a few flaws in the kids throwing. "Hey so what's this teams record?"

"Oh they have only three wins since the Collins kid took over but then again the team it's self is bad, but if you want to watch a good game watch the varsity team that quarterback Alex McGarrett is amazing."

"So is this guy that good?"

"Oh no no you see Alex McGarrett is a girl."

"What a girl can't play football especially quarterback."

"No watch this girl she's amazing, she happens to be my girlfriend."

"Dude seriously. I am not your girlfriend I don't even know who you are."

The kid just starred at Alex. "Um, wow you're her... You're Alex..... Um I'm sorry, I figured I could impress you... I'm sorry."

"Tell me, why does every guy in this school want to impress me, I'm just like any girl in this school."

"You play football, you're the starting quarterback, and you're the only one to bring this school to a perfect record four years in a row, plus your dad is a navy seal, and head of the Five-O task force he can be really scary."

"My dad's a teddy bear. He may seem all bad ass and scary but trust me he's not."

"Your dad and the and Governor are friends how is he not scary?"

"Sam is my best friend, he's the one who talked to Coach Mason and let me try out, otherwise I wouldn't have made the team or even try out."

"See I can't even picture that, you've been quarterback since our freshman year."

"Yeah well it almost didn't happen."