The Hospital

At King's medical center, doctors check Alex out, and evaluated her. "She looks okay Commander, you can take her home now, i recommend sleep for a few hours, and no heavy activity, for the rest of the week."

"You know I'm the starting quarterback for Kukui, right? I can't miss any practices."

Back at home, Alex was upstairs in her room, after Steve carried her. "Thanks dad."

Doris walked behind Steve. "Mind if we talk alone?"

"I'll be down stairs, Alex just haller okay." Kissing her head.

"Hi." Doris closing Alex's door.

"What do you want?" Alex asked crossing her arms.

"To talk, Alex i didn't mean for any of this to happen, if i could change things i would have, I'm so sorry, you were collateral damage."

"I want you to leave right now please and don't come back."

"Alex. Alex, I didn't mean..... I'm sorry."

"Yeah, and I heard everything you had to say, but after dad sent me away, i was safe with Kensi and Deeks, then the Yakuza came, and kidnapped me, I came home i was safe, then you and Joe, and anyone else, who stole the microfiche, put me and daddy back in danger, at least when I'm kidnapped because of daddy, he's always going to be there to save me, I can't trust you, my trust in you, Catherine, Joe, and even in myself is gone. So please leave. Leave and never come back now!" Alex was yelling.

Steve ran up the stairs. "Everything okay?"

"Daddy please get her out of here, please."

"Okay. Mom, you heard Alex please leave." Steve placed his hand on Doris's back.

"So, now you're listening to a child, over your mother?" Doris asked turning around looking at Alex.

Steve putting his hands on Alex's shoulders. "Mom I will listen to Alex, she's been to hell and back not to mention, this is all your fault anyways, so, lets go."

"You know Alex, I didn't mean for this to happen, any of it, but you need to understand, I won't go away so easy anymore."

"So you choose, the time were I get kidnapped, for you to return, look, we're better off without you, so please just go." Holding Steve's hands on her shoulders.

Doris left and Alex broke down crying. Steve comforting her. "It's okay honey, hey Doris is gone, come on lets go get some food?"

"That sounds good to me." Alex barely stood and fell into Steve's arms.

"Maybe I should carry you." Steve picking her up.