Prologue

"Babe Wake Up!!!!!" A voice came through my ear as I felt a hand feel my side up to my head. I woke up in shock and I was greeted with a peck on the cheek by my ever-so-gorgeous girlfriend.

I couldn't help smile and return the peck with a hug. But when I hugged her, her brain came out.

"Oops!" My girlfriend cried out as she picks up her brain and put it back in her skull. I couldn't stop widening my eyes(O.O) after that.

"Sorry you had to see that, babe" She said as she gives me those puppy dog eyes and hugs me tight.

Oh how could I resist those sparkling eyes? She is just so beautiful! Ah!

"Babe, lets go to the beach!" My Girl shouted as she jumped and down.

Apparently after seeing what happened to her brain, I don't think the other folk's reaction would be the normal kind.

".....Maybe Next Time babe. And When that time comes, We'll have a great time."  I said as I smiled and held her hand tight (not to tight cause her hand would fall off since it was just bones).

"Aw!! Babe, I Love you!" She said out loud as she bombarded me with a wave of kisses.

I know that her left arm and right leg are just bones, but I didn't care. Cause I needed her in my life and I was determined not to let her go no matter what.

"I Love You Too, Jasmine."