Newcomer, New Rival?!

"Babe, help! There's someone here. And she has got some kind of necklace." Jasmine shouted as she gave a kick in the butt with her right leg. Feeling the bony toes in my butt seriously hurts! Damn, who's the idiot who would break in our house? And what does she want?! I woke up in shock, to find Jasmine in her red and white pajamas, and apparently............Half-Naked?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! What in name of pleasing happened to her polo?! I blushed out red and cornered myself in the wall. Now that I think about it, we made out last, but didnt finish. Oh yeah, she unbuttoned her polo........... Weird (O.O). Well, back to more important stuff, whos the girl with the necklace?

Necklace............necklace......... The freaking amulet?!!??!!?!?!?! She's back? I looked around to find a young woman standing in front of Jasmine. She wore a blue shirt that said "If you love me, love me!" ( o.o wtf?), sky blue jugging pants, and an amulet in her hand. No doubt about it, this was the same girl that blackmailed me (>:| i will kill her....>:/, someday). Why the devil is she here of all places? Before I could say anything she approached me and looked at me in the eye. "So yeah, I've been stalking you for awhile now and looks like you have problems. Heh heh heh heh (>:})." She said silently as she poked my forehead and moved closer. But before she did, Jasmine pulled her away. So.....like I'll just show you the convo in another way. I was just watching you know

Jasmine- What the hell do you think youre doing to my boy?! *glares*

Young lady- What does it look like genius?! Im flirting with him!

Dakota(me): Wait what the-

J- Say what now?! You think he'll fall for it?! He's mine! Get lost!

YL- Oh come now. I know he remembers what he had to do to bring you back, correct?

D- (O.O) Son of a-

J- What?! Babe, what did you do?? *looks at me with the pouty face and light red eyes*

D- Uhhhh well, she DID blackmail me.

J- *stares at the young lady with blistering anger*

YL- (:P) Your loss, girl. Damn was he good.

D- Hey wait what?!

YL- You heard me cutie. I cant resist your blue eyes, and your light brown hair. And not to mention his lips (>:}).

D- Damn you..... Sorry about that, Babe....

Jasmine answered with a soft peck to the cheek and hugged me tight. "Its fine, Babe. Just cant believe she's so......." Before she could finish her sentence, the young lady covered her mouth which made her brain fall out once again. "Damn, heck I dont even know you....." I said to the young lady as I grabbed Jasmine's brain and shoved it back in her head. Jeez, whats her problem? Wait....... Didnt she say she was never this close to a boy before? Oh Hell No!!!! She wants me to sleep with her....... Again! Hell no way am I doing it again!

"Hmm judging by the look on your face, I think you now know why I really came here for. I want you, Dakota. My name is Sally. I've seen you in many places and I was so attracted to you. In the malls, in school, in the park, but you were always with HER...... I got so freaking jealous, why does she get to have you? Its so unfair. So I'll do anything to win your heart, even if I have to sleep here in your house from now on." Sally explained as she burst to tears and knelt on the floor. What the blue? I have a Girlfriend for pete's sake. Why would she even think that? Jasmine couldnt help but cry as she held me tight and looked at me with her sparkling light red eyes. I could feel her heartbeat race faster, as if she was telling me not to let go of her.

I hugged her tight and gave her a peck on the forehead. " Dont you worry, Jasmine. I will never ever let you go no matter what happens." I said silently as I showed her a bracelet and gave it to her. She didnt say a word. Instead she wore the bracelet and laid down on my chest. I was releived to know that she's no longer worried. But now I had to deal with Sally, and her uhhhhhhh addiction.....

I still have no idea how Sally found me, or how she fell over but I need to set things straight with her. But I have no Idea how. I could see it in her eyes that she is not leaving this house, no matter what Jasmine and I would do. Well, I guess I have no other choice, its not gonna be goo for me and Jasmine, but its better than having a girl follow us all the time.

"Alright Sally, you're gonna have to sleep in the living room..... And dont do anything stupid. I'll explain more of it tomorrow. For now, go to bed, you must be tired." As I said those words, Jasmine bit me in the ear.

OW! What the heck? As I looked at Jasmine, I saw her eyes glowing, her nails growing longer and sharper, blood instead of water coming out of her eyes, slowly chewing on my arm. She's almost turning into a zombie. Damn! I need to get that amulet, but Sally stuffed it in her B. And I cant just grab a girl's B. Thats being a perv. Soon, Jasmine snapped out of it and fell unconscious.

Son of a....... I need to get that amulet from Sally soon. I dont care how, as long as I can get that damn amulet.