How This All Started

I know that she is a zombie, and that her left hand and right leg is just bone, and the fact that theres a big hole in her head, but I just didnt care. Jasmine was my everything, I wanted her, I needed her, and she needed me. I could still remember those days back when she was still whole.

We used to walk around the park like a bunch of kids having fun, and we would always tell each other funny jokes to pass the time (Even though my jokes were not that good). After all that, we would always sit down under the oak tree and just admire the things around us. And at night when there are no more people around at the park, we would do our stuff (If you know what I mean).

Yeah. We would always find a nice spot near the park, lie down in the grass beneath the stars, her head resting on my chest, and her hand in mine. We counted how many stars were out and we would sometime count more than a hundred stars. After that I'd get a chocolate bar and we would share it together. After all that, Jasmine would whisper to my ear four words I would always cherish for the rest of my life.

"I Love You, Dakota. "

Then she'd kiss me in the cheek and hug me tight as we watch the stars glow in the night sky. After that, we'd look each other with eyes sparkling like the stars, our faces nearly touching each other. The feeling of love would surround the both of us and the next thing you know, we made out.

Our lips collided, her hands wrapped around my neck, and my hands wrapped around her waist. Then the magic would unfold as her lips tasted mine and my hands would caress her perfectly shaped body. We didn't care if anybody would see us, we just thought to ourselves that we were meant to be. Called by destiny, and that nothing could tear us apart. I know you would call it weird that we did it every night, but it wasn't weird for the both of us. I honestly thought nothing bad could happen.

Til that very horrifying day........

One day in a late afternooon, we saw each other again in the oak tree and we were already ready to have fun, when Bang! The sound of gunfire as I see a man behind her with a gun in his hand, pointing at Jasmine's head.

"No! Jasmine!" I screamed as I rushed to catch Jasmine's dead body and as I did, I held it tightly in my arms. As for the murderer, the folks who were in the park, well, they beat the living shit out of him. But it was not enough to cease my sadness, knowing that Jasmine, my one and only true love, is dead.

Well, you could have expected a funeral, but there wasnt. Just a large hole and inside the square-shaped hole, the coffin with Jasmine's body in it. I slowly buried her coffin, and I burst into even more tears. After all that was finished, I sat down on the grass and looked up into the stars. Then suddenly, from out of nowhere, a young lady appeared. She was a suspicious-looking lady, as she wore a long robe with a black hood, her face covered by the hood's shadow. She had something in her hand, something that would help me.

" I see that you still weep even after the burial huh.... Well boy, weep no more, cause I have an amulet that can grant you three wishes. You can wish you girlfriend to be back from the dead, and use the last two wishes for yourself." The young woman said as reached into her pocket and showed me the amulet with a red gem in the center. It was hard to belive, but then she showed me a demonstration on how it worked, and by magic, her wishes came true(you dont wanna know what she wished for, pretty dirty, you know).

I quickly agreed and asked her the price, but............

"hehehe well there is no price in buying this amulet, just a small favor I ask of you. You see, Ive never been this close to a boy in my life, would you mind.......sleeping with me?" she asked silently as she removed the robe and hood to reveal her white blouse, and white shorts.

Say what now........?! In the cemetery?! With you?! No! Heck no! But this about having my girl come back again, guess I had no other choice.

".......... You got seven minutes. " And just as I said those four words there goes that young lady, pouncing on me, and slowly removing her blouse. "Dont worry, I will make this quick." The young lady quietly said as she exposed her bra and slowly removed her shorts. I did not want to do anything at that point, I had to let her, to get that amulet. Pretty soon, she started rubbing my chest gently, moving her head closer to mine, tasting my lips, while at the same timeholding both of my hands. At that point I was powerless to react and luckily time flew by, so it wasnt that long.

But at the last minute, she made a few changes. Tasting my lips again, and at the same time, rubbing her hands gently on my thing. Heck?! Ah! I blushed red as I could feel her lips and her smooth hands feeling me all the way. Her right hand was on my thing while her left was around my neck. Finally, seven minutes have passed. I quickly got up and took the amulet from the center of her B. It was one of her wishes.....to put the amulet in her B. Then it poofed up in between her chest.....

"Thanks for making me feel good, Dakota." She said silently as she grabbed, and wore her clothes and walked away. But I grabbed her hand just in case this wishing thing would fail, and she took it in a misunderstanding. "What? You want more? Okay." she said as she started to do it all over again.

I just gave my poker face and gave her a big no. After that, I quickly made my wish.

"I wish Jasmine would come back to life."

After saying those words, a right arm came popping up out of the ground, then a left leg, and then Jasmine's head. I was overjoyed to see my girlfriend back in the land of the living, and so was she. She looked at me, as if saying that she missed me alot. But as I pulled her out of the ground, I was shocked to discover that her left hand and her right leg are just bones, and thre was a huge hole at the back of her head.

I was in shock and in anger as I turned to the young lady, but then she let go of me and grabbed the amulet again and ran off into the night, leaving me with Half-zombie, Jasmine. But the thing is, she didnt have the craving for flesh, she didnt even take a bite out of me. I looked into her eyes and realized that it was her heart that prevent her cannibalism. Out love saved her from being a complete Zombie. But now there was another problem. Jasmine was naked in a cemetery, half flesh, half-bone, so I quickly removed my cjacket and let Jasmine wear it.

At least I was able to keep her warm. We walked back to our home and we took a seat on the bed.

Whew! Im too tired to continue on, but well in the end we made out like we used to back then under stars. Pretty awesome night I had. But the worst was about to come. Now I had to find a way to stop jasmine's body from decaying. And I might have a good plan.