Decide Now: Live Or Die? Part 3

Hello everyone! i just wanted to say that its great to have this many votes and fans :D 500 Reads......Wow......I'm so happy :D Ha-ha! Anyhow, To the story! Dakota woke up in a tent with a mysterious young lady. He finds himself in an unknown place, with an unknown girl. Wonder what will happen next? Find out here!

Sincerely,

Giles Fontois.

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________

As much as I wanted to stand up and get out of the tent, I couldn't.  My body was paralyzed, thanks to Greed. I guess you can say that I can still feel the wound on my chest, even if there's no blood. Damn, it hurts. I wonder how Jasmine is doing? I hope she's not fighting with Sally. Those girls are always fighting, my goodness. But right now I need to find a way home. I was wondering if i could ask the nice young woman where to get home.

~~~~~~Jasmine's Point Of View~~~~~~ 

I just wonder how my dear Dakota is doing. He's been gone a long time, I'm getting worried. I need to go out and find him, but as I was about to head through the door, Sally stopped me in my trail. Damn, she wont let me get out and look for him!! What's her problem?! I tried so many attempts to get out, even tried busting out the window, breaking the door, and even make a huge hole into the wall. Sally was always there to stop me(>_<). Ugh, why did Dakota let her sleep in our house? *sigh*, oh now I remember, my Boy Dakota has a kind heart for almost everybody, he would never turn down a request. Oh, my dear, where are you know?

 I know where he is. He is far away from here and he is in urgent need....And you cant do anything to help him. Heh heh heh. Huh? A voice came as everything turn black. My legs started shaking, my eyes were slowly closing, and the next thing you know, I fell to the ground.

I could still hear the strange voice. When I opened my eyes, I saw my ever so sweet Dakota. But something was not right. His eyes were dark red, just like mine, and they were never red(o_o). He approached me slowly, eyes glowing brighter and brighter, I couldn't move an inch. It was if he was controlling me. He then whispered into my ear words which nearly drove me into blistering fury. Do you know why you are half-zombie, Jasmine? Its because of me, heh heh heh. You wanna know why I look like Dakota? Cause I am a part of Dakota (>:}). I. Am. Greed. The demon of selfishness. It was I who turned you into a half-zombie, I wanted you, as much as Dakota wanted you back to life. So I took half of your body and half of you human self, and kept it for myself. The other half of you is part bone, and part zombie. Now you know........ 

The demon whispered into my ear with such boastfulness. The thought of it made my blood boil, then surge of emotions coursing into my veins, and Greed, disappearing in thin air. My vision started fading again, I could feel my body moving on its own, flailing around like some kind of animal. It took me awhile to regain my consciousness, but hell I was really hoping that I didnt. The entire house, was covered in red, furniture messed up, slash marks everywhere, and tears of blood falling from my face. I looked at my hands to find blood all over it, nails sharper than normal, and the bracelet given to me by Dakota, stained in red. I ran everywhere. Searching for Sally, or even Dakota. I reached into the kitchen to find Sally on the floor. She looked like she was tortured, and I realized it when I saw her eyes.......

She's Dead......

Her entire body full of slash marks, her left arm and right leg missing, and tears slowly drying up. It seems that she died cause someone broke her neck. if I can imagine this, she was being tortured to death, crying in agony, and begging to stop, and it all ended with a snap on the neck. No.....did I do this? No, it couldn't be..... How long was I out? And what in the name of zombies happened here? Why am I  I ran again, looking for Dakota, but I couldn't find him. Until after a few minutes later, I found him in the bedroom, leaning on the corner, and I just couldn't stop crying. His head bowed down, blood all over his body, and slash marks on his arms. 

Oh God no.......I didn't do this, did I? It couldn't be....... Dakota....My dear Dakota, died by my own hands.......

Then suddenly I heard breathing, Slow breathing then it grew louder and louder til finally a voice came out. Jasmine? Babe? Are you there? *cough* Looks like you went a little wild back there , Babe..... *panting and spitting blood* Well..... I think I will take a nap for a while..... Dakota spoke as he fell unconscious. 

Dakota? Dakota! Please Babe, I'm sorry for all this, I didnt mean for this to happen.....Please, dont go.......

____________________________________________________

Heya Ya'll! Its me the author! Well i truly did not expect to see that one coming. Well I'll tell ya one thing, When Jasmine met Greed their minds were in the amulet, to put it in short, Jasmine's mind was connected to Greed's mind via amulet. Time flies fast inside the amulet, 5 minutes can seem like 5 hours XD Well Thats pretty much it :D i just hope Dakota will live though. Find out soon on my next Chapter!

Sincerely,

Giles Fontois

P.S Get read for the Special chapter after Part 5 and the Last and Final Chapter