🐈 3 🐈

Yoongi POV

Minji was sleeping peacefully next to me. Now it was my turn to wake her up because she couldn't get up. However, it wasn't a workday, it was a simple Saturday afternoon.

"Minji..." I pinched her nose, then her cheek.

Payback time.

"Park Minji... Jimin's here!"

"Leave me alone." She mumbled and rolled on bed to turn on the other side.

I shook my head and laughed. But Park Jimin called me up for real. Speaking of the Devil.

"Yoongi!" Jimin greeted me on the phone, and I could imagine his smile. "How are you, man?"

"I am doing well. How about you?"

"I have good news. I will visit soon. Next month, I think. I have to break away from the work, it exhausts me."

Jimin got himself a modeling job, none of us were surprised when announced it. Some people get so lucky as he was just walking down the street when an agent approached him.

Minji eyes shot open. "Is it Jiminie?"

I nodded and gave her my phone. Of course she woke up when she heard his voice for real. Her face lit up, luckily Jimin was her cousin so I couldn't be jealous when she gave her attention to him.

After the phone call, Minji tackled me down to rest her head on my chest.

"I'm awake, happy now?"

"I am." I answered making circles on her back by my thumb.

"I am so tired but I've just woken up." She complained. "I don't know what's wrong with me, I was totally okay on Monday."

"I planned to have a date with you somewhere but I guess we will have a lazy weekend." I chuckled.

"Sorry Yoongi... I..."

"Hey, you know I love to cuddle and all. We will go out some time next week."

She still seemed to feel guilty and I ruffled her hair.

"Now then, sleep baby."

Hours after our nap together I heard someone knocking on the door. It was Namjoon.

"You wouldn't believe. We found a female hybrid Yoongi. She was in that brothel, she's the witness we need, we don't need months or years to step farther. Where's Minji?"

"She is asleep, boss."

"Wake her up, it's important. We need her. I wait outside and I will give you two a ride."

I felt relieve. The case which was bothering me for days maybe would end sooner than I thought.