🐈 11🐈

Minji POV

Here I was, 11 weeks old pregnant with my beloved hybrid's kid. I was sitting on the couch with Yoongi, reading articles about babies and tried my best to choose a few lovable baby names.

"What do you think of Jihwan?"

"Not a badass name to give a kid."

"Taeil?"

"Not the best either."

I shrugged my shoulders, leaning away from him. "Anyway, I hope you know, always the mothers are asked about the newborn's name."

He just chuckled, seeing me irritated and his hand wandered to the forming bump on my stomach.

"Little kitty, your mommy is really that angry with me?" He asked playfully, his eyes focusing on my tummy.

I bit my lower lip, I really didn't want to smile but it was impossible.

"Or do you think, she forgave me for being rude and calmed down? Because I didn't mean to make her angry."

"Fine then what other boy names are you thinking about?"

"How about... Hojin?"

"It was my father's name I don't..." I muttered and Yoongi shook his head.

"Sorry I thought you would like the idea if we named him..."

"I didn't say I wouldn't like it. I'm just surprised you suggested." I caressed his arm softly.

"And girls how about... Hyuna?"

"Everybody names their daughter Hyuna, I'm sick of it." I laughed and he let out a sigh.

"True. Why is it so hard." He buried his head into the pillow.

"Because someone will live with this name and we don't want to him or her to be ashamed of that."
His head left my tummy, only to ruffle my hair.
"Yoongi...you have never told your parents' name." I realised. He never told their names if he mentioned them.

"Hosung and Eunhee."

"Eunhee sounds beautiful for a girl."
I noted and smiled at him. But he was frowning.

"I don't want to name our kid after them." He said mysteriously and got off the couch. "Is my lady hungry by the way? Are you craving for anything?"

"No, I'm okay now, I..." I could  see him getting his wallet and shopping bag.

"I will cook you today so I'm going to the supermarket. Call Jimin over, or Mina with Taehyung, we haven't seen them for a while."

"Alright."

"I will be back soon, jagi." He leaned down to connect our lips. "Be good until I get back."

And he went out of our shared apartment.

I was wondering... did I say something wrong? Why was he acting strange?