🐈 8 🐈

I was really tired so when I heard the ring I thought I would kill the person behind our door. I did not know who was that brave to disturb my sleep at 7.30 am in the weekend. When I opened the door, all my tiredness faded away when I saw that certain someone. Jimin.

"Good morning, sweetheart." He smiled warmly and I almost jumped on him but I realised it wouldn't be the greatest idea so I hugged him carefully. Jimin brought lots of stuff, but despite being somewhat famous person, it wasn't really much.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, inhaling his soft cologne.

"Yoongi called me up and I decided to come and take care of a baby and ...her baby." He rubbed my back.

"He didn't wake up, just I did." I sighed. "He sleeps too well."

Jimin laughed and took my hand and squeezed it.

"I can't believe it you're gonna be a mom but I'm sure you will be awesome. You are the sweetest person alive, your kid will be spoiled."

"Jimin, aren't they angry you're somewhere else?"

"Well, I said I spend some time with my family so I didn't lie and they know I work a lot, I mean I have crazy schedule and I needed a break. But don't worry I will visit you more often, especially as I am here in Seoul, too and you are carrying a baby."

I almost cried, he always knew what to say. I adored my cousin.

"Thank you, Jimin. You are the best."

"Anytime, you know that, right?"

Our cousin moment was interrupted by a yawning Yoongi who had just come out of our shared bedroom.

"Hello, Jimin. Nice to see you, I'm glad you're here." He came to us, sitting down next to me, giving a quick peck on my cheek, the action earned a blush from me. PDA was still strange for us, so he always took the opportunity to make me flustered.

"So... by any chance are you two hungry?" Jimin asked us.

***

Jimin told me stories about his work, he met with a young photographer and he is really into her. After seeing the pictures from her social network, I approved his crush on her, I said. Jimin scoffed, for real, I accepted every girlfriends he had, even if few wanted to rip my head off as I was really clinging to him - and he to me.

"Nice one." Yoongi showed his thumb to Jimin.

"If you two end up together, you should bring her here."

"I will." Jimin smiled softly.

"Jimin... I wanted to ask you something."

He looked worried hearing my strange tone. He thought I would tell him something bad.

"Jimin would you accompany me and Yoongi to the doc?"

Jimin eyes lit up. "I'm offended you asked me instead of dragging me there. Of course, I would accompany you anywhere."

The telephone rang and Yoongi answered the call. His eyes widened and he was shaking. I had never seen him like that before. He put down the receiver quickly.

"What is it, Yoongs?" I asked him and backhugged him, drawing circle to his abs.

"Nothing." He answered but I knew he lied. His behavior changed all of sudden. I just hoped it wasn't that serious as it seemed.