🐈 4 🐈

Yoongi POV

I still felt bad for waking her up but I couldn't persuade Namjoon. When he made up his mind, he never took no as answer. Typical boss.
Minji put her head on my lap as she was still in a half asleep state and I knew she wasn't in a to good condition. She kept telling me she was okay but I knew she was too exhausted.

"I hope it won't take long." I said to her softly. "Tell me about that hybrid."

"She's in her early twenties. She doesn't speak to anyone. She is beaten up, don't surprised to see her bruises and black-eye."

I gulped, being scared of the old memories' coming back.

"We are here. Wake her up." Namjoon said exiting the car.

"Minji, wake up." I poked her gently and she immediately opened her eyes.

"Really?"

"Yes, we should see her."

I pulled her up carefully and I took her hand in mine, we walked hand in hand. Even after a year, her touch still gave me strange feelings inside. I would never get bored of the way she made me feel.

"She's in the room 66." Namjoon said. "As you're a woman maybe she will talk to you."

Minji nodded, letting go my hand, I scoffed and she gave me an apologetic smile.

She entered the room and we, outside could see and hear everything behind the glass wall.

"Hello. I'm Park Minji. I am here to help you."

My mate was a perfect, kind a real angel, that's why besides doing paperworks and giving presentations she could talk to hybrids even better than many psychologists. She was a great talker, always knowing what to say to comfort or inspire someone.

However, the girl, who was a cat hybrid as I could see it, looked at her rudely, with an unfriendly expression.

"I don't talk to humans. Sorry." She said coldly, causing Minji to widen her eyes. No one was that cold before to her even if they were the verge of dying. Minji loved everybody and she always wanted to help. I could tell the rejection hurt her.

"After her, you should come in. Being the same species of hybrid." Namjoon said.

I nodded waiting for her to leave the room.

"If she wasn't hurt, I would tell her off." I growled and I gave her a kiss on her forehead. "I'm gonna be back soon."

It was my turn to see that bitchy hybrid.

I opened the door and she turned to see me. Her face changed completely, the coldness was replaced with excitement.

"Wow, a cat boy. Nice try. Well, you surely must be better than that pathetic human."

"Don't say that about her, please." I tried to say calmly. "What's your name?"

"Hye." She answered smiling. "And you, handsome?"

"Yoongi. But now I'm here to listen to your story. Who are you?"

"Where should I start?"

"At the beginning."

She nodded and I was waiting for her to start.